ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which Version do you prefer ? 3.0 Zebra or 4.0 Zebra ?
BB6179-RENARTS-2_2048x2048.jpg

Which Version do you prefer ? 3.0 Zebra or 4.0 Zebra ?
BB6179-RENARTS-2_2048x2048.jpg

I posted something similar when the cookies and cream dropped. Initially I was 3.0>4.0 CC> the ones you pictured. Now I’m reversing the first two. And put the CC over the 3.0 with those pictured above third.

Attachments

• 4E54D19B-3A78-4FA1-B69E-FAB71EE3F6D2.jpeg
    4E54D19B-3A78-4FA1-B69E-FAB71EE3F6D2.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 22
Parley CS1s sitting on BBC if anyone is interested

https://www.bbcicecream.com/products/nmd_cs1-parley-primeknit
Aren't they sitting pretty much everywhere? On a different note, if anyone knows where I can find the black track pants from the UA&s Adidas collab for under retail I'd be quite appreciative. Seems like they got marked down most places but I missed em. If Adidas would ever send me another coupon code again (been like 6 months now) I'd cop on adc.

Yeah seems like black ones is a true 1.0 pattern and the white ones are 4.0. Really random and got me surprised since I’m sure I’ve seen pictures of the black ones with a 4.0 pattern before, or my mind is playing games with me.

Yeah seems like black ones is a true 1.0 pattern and the white ones are 4.0. Really random and got me surprised since I’m sure I’ve seen pictures of the black ones with a 4.0 pattern before, or my mind is playing games with me.
They definitely did a black one with a 4.0 upper.

I think the most recent shots of the black version don't look like the 4.0 because of the mud guard. The white version has the stripes where the mud guard would be...I'd assume the stripes go throughout the rest of the shoe on both the white and black but I haven't checked articles to know for sure.

I’ve been lucky enough to see them in person and sorry to break it to some of you but they both use the 4.0 upper.

Back
Top Bottom