ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s the purpose of putting it at the bottom of the Adidas page before adding it to the New page?

Is there a reason why they do that?

copped after like 50 recarting and checking out not my sz tho

6450A5CE-94BA-4384-A710-99765DD0FC11.gif

Yeah, which is why members were asking well before the drop where they might appear and no one responded...

I’ll just go ahead and assume you weren’t on the thread at that time :rolleyes

ive been asleep since 1045 and woke up at 1158. so yeah.

Its not that hard to logically think go to new, and then sort by newest.

Welp, gave it my best shot on the whites (#TeamManual), but after getting stuck in the queue I was toast. Didn't realize the back>checkout trick for the cart til it was too late too. Kept going back to the product page like a mook instead. Oh well. I'm fine calling it a day with two pairs of Clima UBs and a pair of Shadows today.

Congrats to both of you who were able to get through, lol. Hope someone at least got their actual size. If you're looking to resell the black pair, well.... good luck making more than $20-30 after fees, lol.

if ya’ll buying shoes not in your size, theres no need to post about it.

When you strike out on release after release you learn to adapt in order to get the shoes you want :ohwell:

Reselling to get your size is a bit different than reselling for profit.

ive been asleep since 1045 and woke up at 1158. so yeah.

Its not that hard to logically think go to new, and then sort by newest.

Well what the hell. I was refreshing that page and didn’t see anything until a minute after the drop. Had to go to the bottom of the Adidas page.

I swear if I have to pay $50 over resale because some prick wants to treat himself to a McDonald’s value meal I’m gonna be pissed.

I think I just got lucky. Carted a black in 10 sold out. Went back looked at white and 10 popped up and went right to the checkout page

Back
Top Bottom