ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been busy all day and just noticed the W from Bait :wow:

:nthat:

Edit: the wife isn't too impressed :rolleyes

Last edited:
I really need to try the climas on and see them on my own feet already. I'm conflicted about them. I've only seen the black pair on foot in person and I'm not a huge fan based on the shape. It has to do w/ the shallowness of the OG 1.0 toebox I think, no knit has replicated that since. From 2.0 on the silo has had a slightly taller/bulkier toebox. Holding the climas in hand they're also kinda underwhelming off foot. Those big 3D/4D-esque holes in the toebox are really nice to see & like the idea of a more ventilated UB, but the shape is just not quite right to me.

Need to get the grey pair on foot to do some further investigating haha

I really need to try the climas on and see them on my own feet already. I'm conflicted about them. I've only seen the black pair on foot in person and I'm not a huge fan based on the shape. It has to do w/ the shallowness of the OG 1.0 toebox I think, no knit has replicated that since. From 2.0 on the silo has had a slightly taller/bulkier toebox. Holding the climas in hand they're also kinda underwhelming off foot. Those big 3D/4D-esque holes in the toebox are really nice to see & like the idea of a more ventilated UB, but the shape is just not quite right to me.

Need to get the grey pair on foot to do some further investigating haha
Until further notice climas are a big no go from me. Doing too much sprinkling color into the toe. Keep it simple Adidas.

I like the grey/teal color combo in general so the grey ones appeal to me. The colorways don't really bother me, it's mainly just the shape, which I may just be overthinking. Hopefully once I get a pair on foot my mind changes. Maybe some different colorways would make all the difference too, who knows.

OG 1.0s actually had a lot of diff colors sprinkled into the knit but they generally weren't as contrasting at first until later cws started playing with the contrast more.

Yeah definitely aware a out the 1.0 but they had in throughout and I believe the contrast was much nicer then these climas

Id day 7.5/10, boost was cleaned up and no og box. But pk in great shape and not much wear on the sole. Biggest issue was scratch mark on 1 side of a cage. They were good enough for the deal.

Wait, you traded new shadows for what sounds like heavily used 1.0s? :sick: at least you’re happy I guess

Copped the black clima's off ADC. First boost purchase from me since I got the 3.0 Zebra's and TB's. Really love the look of the clima's since I've never owned a pair of 1.0's and they kind of resemble them a bit.

Wait, you traded new shadows for what sounds like heavily used 1.0s? :sick: at least you’re happy I guess
I don't get the hype with AJ1's anyway. Only one that really ever really made me do a double take was the shatter backboards...outside of that they are all meh. I wonder why they sell so well. Can't be because the price is great.

Well when they arent your size, dont really care for 1s and can acquire a shoe you have wanted. Plus a ds pair of shadows are goin for 215$ were as the solars if ds in my sz go for 400$....

I thought you always get the good stuff early, how you missed? :lol:
I think your confusing me with you lmao
I was so busy this weekend and the UB were the only thing I needed but ended up with everything else( not off whites)
But now seeing people with BNY in store pairs I’m tight lol!

on feet pics of climas for anyone interested. fit is the same as 3.0s.

20180415_141612.jpg

20180415_141542.jpg

20180415_141552.jpg

not really feeling these though so they're likely gonna go back to SNS. i copped with a discount so if anyone wants for the same price before I send back let me know.

Back
Top Bottom