ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
30830843_581381312217344_4938122143016681472_n.jpg

Hi guys. I'm looking for advise about sizing. I'm normallt US10 in Ultra Boost, but I have the Kith Aspens i US 10.5. They are snug when I have to get them on, but when the're on they fit perfectly. So now I'm thinking about buying the other Kith Mid, the collab with Nonnative. Is there anyone who have both pairs and can give me some advise about sizing, or just someone who knows. I'm have the oppotunity to get the Nonnative en US10 for retail but I'm afraid that they're too small when it come to getting my feet in them :nthat:

I went TTS for both. Seem to fit about the same, except for the sock collar. Kith Aspen have the tightest sock collar of all mids.
Hi guys. I'm looking for advise about sizing. I'm normallt US10 in Ultra Boost, but I have the Kith Aspens i US 10.5. They are snug when I have to get them on, but when the're on they fit perfectly. So now I'm thinking about buying the other Kith Mid, the collab with Nonnative. Is there anyone who have both pairs and can give me some advise about sizing, or just someone who knows. I'm have the oppotunity to get the Nonnative en US10 for retail but I'm afraid that they're too small when it come to getting my feet in them :nthat:

Anyone know about sizing for the MMW mids 93/17? Wondering if to .5 up or go TTS.

I'm TTS on alot of the PK iterations of the 93/17 (OG/Milled/Baits..)

Anyone know about sizing for the MMW mids 93/17? Wondering if to .5 up or go TTS.

I'm TTS on alot of the PK iterations of the 93/17 (OG/Milled/Baits..)
TTS they fit me the same as the baits do. But I did have to go up half a size in the milled.

Thanks guys! So is it correct understood that you would say the ankle collar is a tiny bit looser on the Nonnative? If thats true im really considering those US 10's :smile:

I went TTS for both. Seem to fit about the same, except for the sock collar. Kith Aspen have the tightest sock collar of all mids.

I went with my TTS 10 on the Kith X Nonnatives and theyre perfect. Its just the ankle collar thats tight

Someone at Adidas needs to pull the plug on Pharrell. People talking about Ye, but Pharrell’s mind looks like a crayola factory nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom