ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thoughts on this new ST colorway? It's up for pre-order at RRS.

2018-06-05_12-32-58.jpg

21830-100.jpg

Last edited:
The Protos are a little bit of a let down IMO, despite what everyone who had them in hand are saying.

I'll touch on the bad point - the "suede" on the mud guard isn't really suede, but a felt material SIMILAR to the Lux UB.

Why they are charging such a premium is questionable....no wonder they are sitting. Discount fodder.

The Protos are a little bit of a let down IMO, despite what everyone who had them in hand are saying.

I'll touch on the bad point - the "suede" on the mud guard isn't really suede, but a felt material SIMILAR to the Lux UB.

Why they are charging such a premium is questionable....no wonder they are sitting. Discount fodder.

They're going straight to my feet and $162 shipped is great for me. I wouldn't have paid retail though.

Protos finally came in. They are super bright but I can dig it. Got them for under retail but should've practiced better patience to get them for even more under as they are now.
Fit on them is the same as any other Mid (aside from Parley Mid. Those felt .5sz loose). Same PK as the RTT and Parley Mid. the knit thickness is a touch thinner than RTT similar feeling to Parley Mid just not as loose.
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.08.13 PM.png
The Volt/Yellow is similar to the Solar Yellows, just a slight shade brighter (could be since there is no black cross-stitch)
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.08.25 PM.png
Mid are the GOAT UB silo. Fam shot minus any of those F&F kith pairs
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.09.35 PM.png

Anybody know how the Solebox Pureboost DPR's fit? Keeping an eye on the prices on StockX and GOAT and might end up picking up a pair if they get low enough.

Grew up not being a fan of adidas and it's hard to shake that - also the three stripes are usually used in a big way like memories of it down the legs of track suits or across the side of their kicks the entire height of the shoe - like nikes with the massive swoosh sometimes it's just not for everyone. I also think as I've gotten older probably prefer less throw the brand in your face (sometimes)

Grew up not being a fan of adidas and it's hard to shake that - also the three stripes are usually used in a big way like memories of it down the legs of track suits or across the side of their kicks the entire height of the shoe - like nikes with the massive swoosh sometimes it's just not for everyone. I also think as I've gotten older probably prefer less throw the brand in your face (sometimes)
Subconsciously I was kinda like that before. I didn't like caged UBs at first because the cage/stripes were so conspicuous. Now that I'm past that I love UBs and only the caged versions.

Subconsciously I was kinda like that before. I didn't like caged UBs at first because the cage/stripes were so conspicuous. Now that I'm past that I love UBs and only the caged versions.
probably why having no UltraBoost I'm drawn to the all one color Clima line

Back
Top Bottom