ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guys, any 93/17 on very good sale? wana gift my dad who's been trying every shoe except for boost for comfort. he bought NB 247 the other day because he thinks it's better than boost then ends up complaining about it feeling "hard".
deadstock.ca has some good prices on 93/17s

Need those triple white climas for like $100usd and im instacopping.. hopefulyl this happens soon cause i need them for vacation lol

KUB79.jpg
KUB79.jpg

Are the ultraboost 1.0 really re-releasing this year?I haven’t seen or heard anything since YM said that Og purps would re-release. They(creams, navy multi, white multi), were rumored for sept/oct/nov 2018, but we’re only a few months away and haven’t gotten ANY pics or leaks. I need both multi 1.0s :frown:

Are the ultraboost 1.0 really re-releasing this year?I haven’t seen or heard anything since YM said that Og purps would re-release. They(creams, navy multi, white multi), were rumored for sept/oct/nov 2018, but we’re only a few months away and haven’t gotten ANY pics or leaks. I need both multi 1.0s :frown:

Hasn't been any update from what I've seen. Seems doubtful it will happen when it was initially rumored to, but I'm still holding out hope it'll happen eventually.

What's an inner boot?
There's like 3 different versions of that pure control.

If I am not mistaken (didn't own the 1st version of purecontrol), the 1st version had an inner boot where it was super snug in the mid area and nothing in the toe box. 2nd version, the ace 16 no + has in inner boot in the toe area which makes them feel a little bulky. The 3rd version, ace 16+ is the ones similar to the white/black/multi blk/wht and now kith where upper is pretty much like an uncaged UB where there is no inner boot and more sock-like fit. It fits the best overall in my opinion since I have narrow feet. The 2nd version was ok but I was sliding a little and didn't feel as lock down as the ace 16+

EDIT: sorry but it didn't seem I answered what the inner boot was. It's basically that inner framing like the uncaged pairs but it help keep the shape since there are no laces.

There's like 3 different versions of that pure control.

If I am not mistaken (didn't own the 1st version of purecontrol), the 1st version had an inner boot where it was super snug in the mid area and nothing in the toe box. 2nd version, the ace 16 no + has in inner boot in the toe area which makes them feel a little bulky. The 3rd version, ace 16+ is the ones similar to the white/black/multi blk/wht and now kith where upper is pretty much like an uncaged UB where there is no inner boot and more sock-like fit. It fits the best overall in my opinion since I have narrow feet. The 2nd version was ok but I was sliding a little and didn't feel as lock down as the ace 16+

EDIT: sorry but it didn't seem I answered what the inner boot was. It's basically that inner framing like the uncaged pairs but it help keep the shape since there are no laces.

Ah, maybe that's why Kith suggested to 0.5 size down - since there's no inner boot.

Yeah the OG run had a full rubber panel about 3" wide that went over your entire midfoot, it was very tight & unflexible & made the shoe basically unwearable for me. Had to let go of the Volts, still kinda miss those.

Another way to tell without even having to have it in hand, are the designations. The recent ones (last triple white, multi, b&w, and this latest kith) are A16+, not Ace 16+. Purecontrol is also no longer used. Which was why there was some confusion when Kith was calling this latest one an Ace Purecontrol on their site. But when I saw the tags (and box label) from people that had gotten it in hand it became clear that it was an A16+ UB.

Last edited:
Are the 4.0 Chalks the same color of the Creams or like a poor mans version of em? Been looking for a shoe that color, Creams are probably out of budget but the Chalks should be...

Back
Top Bottom