ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first bad buying experience on stockx. Bought some AW runs I’ve been eying. Box, and shoes smell like a carton of Newport’s and the bottoms appear dirty and cleaned off. No way these were deadstock....ugh
Makes me wonder as GOAT/StockX grows more and more, how many 'experts' truly they have. Unless they constantly do workshops to determine legitimacy of said shoe.

To relate to you issue, it would seem like they are getting so busy they are letting some shoes slip through the cracks. Quite possibly, the dude authenticating your shoes is a smoker and couldn't differentiate his own smell from the shoes.

My first bad buying experience on stockx. Bought some AW runs I’ve been eying. Box, and shoes smell like a carton of Newport’s and the bottoms appear dirty and cleaned off. No way these were deadstock....ugh

And then sometimes you hear stories about some seller who has their shoes sent back to them because there's a speckle of dust on the outsole.

I buy my shoes on Goat, not StockX. Their quality check is generally better than StockX. I rather pay $10 more than having to deal with StockX stories. Im sure StockX will resolve ur complaints most of the time but i rather not deal with it.

How do those go thru but my jordan 4s that have been DS since 2006 with a couple of small creases from sitting awkwardly in the box get rejected...

any seller protection on mercari?
I believe so, they act as a mediator if a buyer opens one up on you, the seller pays shipping always (unless you set it to free yourself) and they take 10% which is pretty solid (to me anyways), plus buyers can't super lowball you, they gotta meet 70% of the asking price so it's more seller friendly also. Haven't had a bad experience after my first few listings that have been sold.

Easy pass on that Energyboost. Solebox x Packer still much better in concept (lol) / back story. Don't want another repeat of the same base model since it doesn't get much wear.

Now those slides tho...

Meanwhile YM leaked some possible Bape collab in 2 possible colorways.

upload_2018-7-13_0-26-5.png

I mentioned the Bape collab a few days ago, the shoe that I saw (likely a sample) is a little different than mocks but more or less the same idea

I think Adidas should go all-in and go multiple silo like the Off white collection with BAPE stuff.

BAPE UB, EQT, i5923, NMD, and lower tier silos; I just don't see how Adidas can bring the momentum back to the #boostislife unless they got multiple new boost silos they working on.

Adidas x Bape tracksuit :pimp:
I have a feeling they've done that before in the past. But they need to emulate that formula because collabs or 'Special Edition' seems to be generating the hype.

I'm sure GR NMDs and UBs are doing just fine with the general public since I see those a lot more in the wild than last year.

But they already put themselves on a pedestal since Boost is what everyone compares the next 'big thing' in comfort to now.

I have a feeling they've done that before in the past. But they need to emulate that formula because collabs or 'Special Edition' seems to be generating the hype.

I'm sure GR NMDs and UBs are doing just fine with the general public since I see those a lot more in the wild than last year.

But they already put themselves on a pedestal since Boost is what everyone compares the next 'big thing' in comfort to now.
Probably have but this combo can't possibly go wrong. Still waiting for Adidas x Drake x Stone Island. Not a fan of the latter two btw, :lol:

Probably have but this combo can't possibly go wrong. Still waiting for Adidas x Drake x Stone Island. Not a fan of the latter two btw, :lol:
I'd mess with an Adidas x OVO collab no doubt. Scorpion was actually pretty decent. But supposedly he hasn't been wearing much Adidas lately after that Pusha T beef.

Parly UB's got delivered the other day and had second thoughts about keeping them. I'm already thinking they'd get minimal wears but $100 was a great price

473E0E72-DC21-48F0-8DBA-6981F2134889.png
Easy pass on that Energyboost. Solebox x Packer still much better in concept (lol) / back story. Don't want another repeat of the same base model since it doesn't get much wear.

Now those slides tho...

Meanwhile YM leaked some possible Bape collab in 2 possible colorways.

upload_2018-7-13_0-26-5.png

Feeling this version more.

Back
Top Bottom