ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wear them man

I had 2 pair of core blacks and the soles were worn until the boost touched concrete

It is what it is
I mean I clean them after every wear and I'm kind of getting tired of it. I bought too many because folks here were exaggerating about how quickly they wear down and get dirty. :lol:

I mean I clean them after every wear and I'm kind of getting tired of it. I bought too many because folks here were exaggerating about how quickly they wear down and get dirty. :lol:

Yea non continental wears down way too fast and cleaning boost is tedious af, youre better than me :lol:

Ill be all over a black 1.0 “retro”

a few years too late but I appreciate the clima miadidas. interesting color choices though. you can either go real conservative or go super eclectic. with the color combinations.

yeah if miadidas climas came out around 2.0/3.0 time, I probably would have 5 pairs of miadidas climas.

On another note, AKOG finally shipped out my UB's

upload_2018-8-3_19-21-1.png

These are pretty dope

Thanks to everyone who bought shoes from me in here. Especially @viskor

Used the money to buy my girl's ring. Proposed last Friday and she said yes :nthat::nthat:
Congrats bro! Not sure what your child situation is but if you don't have any I suggest waiting at least 3 years. Use the time to save and travel and do as much as you can because once the kids come all that stuff is not impossible more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom