ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is my OG pair, it was been daily'd and beat to death. over 50x wore of at least 2-5 hours each time, the nibs are gone but i usally walk on dry concrete and indoor floor and there has not been a problem. The only time i lose traction is when i go into restaurants with oily floors lol
Thanks for the pic. I'm guessing theres a slight increase in traction when the nibs wear down, since theres more surface area touching the ground. Looks like the entire side of the webbing is wearing down too. D: 

I can definitely agree oily floors are the worse.... went to eat at a restaurant today, it felt like I was on a skating rink LOL

For those 10.5 wearers, theres a customized all black Ultra Boost on ebay for only 210 shipped & they come with black & 3m rope laces in em. They looked nice to me. Since imma focus on the all black NMDs, I aint gon get em

Also has anyone ordered sneakers off Amazon before lol. They got the orange UBs I want for pretty cheap but not sure, seems odd lol

For those 10.5 wearers, theres a customized all black Ultra Boost on ebay for only 210 shipped & they come with black & 3m rope laces in em. They looked nice to me. Since imma focus on the all black NMDs, I aint gon get em

Also has anyone ordered sneakers off Amazon before lol. They got the orange UBs I want for pretty cheap but not sure, seems odd lol

I've ordered off of Amazon before. You have to be careful because there are lots of fakes of in-demand shoes on Amazon. The orange ones look legit to me (but the orange cw is new to me). Other ones (that come up from searching on "Ultra Boost") look terrible, like those from seller City Tower Fashion. It's pretty obvious by zooming in on the boost midsole.

looking to get my old man a pair of these since hes on his feet a lot, whats the lowest you guys have seen these? (excluding the volt and wave colors) 

Considering if I should join team #payresell for the creams since patience is not my best property and Im not lucky at all on any drops/restocks. I prefer doing some overtime to compensate the difference and satisfy my greedy soul because I paid so much instead of going through the hassle of missing drops for weeks/months

Last edited:
Considering if I should join team #payresell for the creams since patience is not my best property and Im not lucky at all on any drops/restocks. I prefer doing some overtime to compensate the difference and satisfy my greedy soul because I paid so much instead of going through the hassle of missing drops for weeks/months

Patience.

Back
Top Bottom