ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A couple weeks ago some people posted some sites that still had the KOLORS ultra boost, anyone still know where I can find them?

A couple weeks ago some people posted some sites that still had the KOLORS ultra boost, anyone still know where I can find them?
https://www . shopbop.com/ultra-boost-kalor-sneakers-adidas/vp/v=1/1557127432.htm

for 8 and under saw larger sizes somewhere else last week ill check back through my history when I get home tonight bud.

Road runner sports has grey/black ultraboost with continental sole.......with VIP discount and coupon code C6X1H082 comes out to 127.xx shipped.

Last edited:
Decided to pass on the burgs. Hard decision but there are some other upcoming releases I want more & I can use that dough to justify doubling up on those, or paying resale on the Futurecrafts.

Sounded like they might not have been a sure thing anyway since dude was saying on the invoice that he didn't have my size in hand & would have to get more pairs from his supplier.

I noticed that the 3M's have a glossy coating over the boost.  Is it only on bigger sizes or all sizes? I've heard different things.

Any small footers should jump at those prices for the Kolors. Definitely two of my favorite colorways. If my size was still available anywhere at those prices I'd triple up.

Any small footers should jump at those prices for the Kolors. Definitely two of my favorite colorways. If my size was still available anywhere at those prices I'd triple up.
agreed, the white and neon green reminds me of the patta air max 1

Can confirm that JDs really feel more comfortable. You can feel the difference compared to the regular UB. It is not only the leather insole, the whole primeknit is on another level aswell the cushioning around the ankle. I just cleaned my white JDs because they get so much wear ( more than my regular UBs )

View media item 1864604

Back
Top Bottom