ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone win the SNS raffle for the glitch NMD's?

I won maroons as well. Have yet to see any shipping info though.. gonna give it till the end of the week to tell em just cancel. Would have rather got the blue anyway *shrug*

Oh & Glides shipped as well! Really wanted these and glad I was able to cop. Surprised at how fast these went considering most kept saying they’re ugly. Hype beast must still be looking for that flip.. these ain’t it bruh lol..

wear your kicks!!

Thought Adidas would take longer to ship considering the Yeezy Triple Whites stock numbers were so high.

Urgent help. Need some help for a friend for sizing for the Nmd human race. He wants to buy a size 12.5 human race china . He is naturally a size 13. He says he has flat feet.. any suggestions ? Would a 12.5 fit ok you think or fit at all?

Are they gore-tex / waterproof? Or they just got them muddy for photogenic sake
""wool-blend Primeknit vamp, hairy suede quarter and touches of breathable mesh"

-Perhaps the wool blend is not so porous, hopefully the worldwide release is not a quickstrike

They’re actually Boost so I’m asking here. Anyone seen the Livestock Skychaser anywhere besides Livestock? Don’t want to pay that premium Ca price.

They’re actually Boost so I’m asking here. Anyone seen the Livestock Skychaser anywhere besides Livestock? Don’t want to pay that premium Ca price.
Typically, a Consortium collab release debuts at the collaborator’s shop first (in this case LS), then it’s follwed by the worldwide release the weekend after. (remaining participating consortium retailers)

The worldwide release for this collab is this weekend.

Oh & Glides shipped as well! Really wanted these and glad I was able to cop. Surprised at how fast these went considering most kept saying they’re ugly. Hype beast must still be looking for that flip.. these ain’t it bruh lol..

wear your kicks!!

I dunno. I'm keeping all 3 pairs and gonna wear em, but I actually think all 3 CW's look great. Depending on the release numbers, it's possible these might be worthwhile for resellers (esp given all the folks who accidentally ordered the women's...).

Typically, a Consortium collab release debuts at the collaborator’s shop first (in this case LS), then it’s follwed by the worldwide release the weekend after. (remaining participating consortium retailers)

The worldwide release for this collab is this weekend.

Thanks man. Haven’t kept up with kicks in a while since moving to Seattle but these def caught my eye.

just casual wear lol. ADC had both for pretty cheap during the sale last week so I just grabbed the OG because the colors available were a little nicer. probably cant go wrong either way for $40.
For casual, I'd probably go OG then, more comfort for just walking around and if you liked the colors better then that matters a lot too.

pbpwyyd.jpg

****, i'm so hyped for these. call me crazy but this is probably one of the best adidas release this year

pbpwyyd.jpg

****, i'm so hyped for these. call me crazy but this is probably one of the best adidas release this year

It's funny how different we all are, even though we have so many similarities on what we like generally. My weird *** feels like the Hu Solar Glides are the best I got this yr, and I grabbed all the Yeezys, essentially all of the Hu NMD's, the JTH's, and the OW black presto's. And that's to say nothing of the NB and NMD Mita's which I love immensely.

I think I'll grab em just b/c they're a solid change of pace, tho!!

Granted, still angry about being at the beach w/ world's worst internet when the blue AKOG's dropped. Love those dang things....

Back
Top Bottom