ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody know how the new cream 1.0 fit?

OG 1.0 were too snug for me and I had to go up .5
I don’t know specifically about the creams but after comparing my 1.0 navy mc from the recent drop. I think they fit more like 4.0 but not as lose.

They feel more lose than my 2.0 I’ve compared. So in summary they are TTS for me. It would be around 2.0-3.0 fitment

Last edited:
Adidas isn't dead. They've just been making kind of ****ty silhouettes recently and in high quantities so things don't sell out. Until the Off-White 10 collection, Nike was in the exact same 'hype' position last year as Adidas was this year. If they come up with a shoe or a collab in 2019 and Nike keeps increasing quantities of the Off-White shoes like they have, you could see another swing. It's all cyclical. I assume the Bape UBs coming are going to do great. Game of Thrones ones as well. I'd love if those and the OG 1.0s sit so I can grab a pair.

But what no one is talking about is, even if they sell half of the 700s they made, their profits are going to be sky high. Might not sell out, but the OG 700s sold out and they made like 100,000 globally... Even if it took a day or two, that's an INSANE amount to sell out and at a fairly high profit margin. Adidas is alive and well. They could care less about hype and sneakerhead love as long as they're raking in the cash.
The Bape ubs might do great

Game of thrones are going to crash imo.

And adidas definitely isn’t dead, their one of the most successful clothing and sneaker brands worldwide

They just lost the “hype” market to Nike recently.

Navy MC 1.0 today
70353E85-DDAA-4297-970C-561CF180A32C.jpeg
70353E85-DDAA-4297-970C-561CF180A32C.jpeg

The new Undftd is meh :rolleyes
Kinfolk is decent, although from the glimpse they look like a GR. My guess on kinfolk's release is similar to the previous undftd.....sold out on release day, but can be had around retail from stockx or goat.

Undefeated UB for retail.. WHERE? maybe for smaller sizes, but the bigger sizes are $240+ on the black pair... Kinfolk looks fire IMO

Doubtful that black one above is a 5.0, seems to be using the knit pattern found on the SS x SNS and Lux UBs.

Back
Top Bottom