ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snug at the toe or snug through the midfoot? Toe is a deal breaker, but midfoot could be doable with some wear/stretch
Midfoot. I have wide feet. My toes are just close enough to the front that it feels a little tight on top

It's crazy that at some point during the design process of the Wood Wood collab they had it looking like this
Lookin' like a god damn sock dart haha 
laugh.gif

So I got a size 10 Ultra boost before and I had to much room in the toe box (maybe 1 inch space) but the upper foot area like under the laces were really snugged and tight. I was thinking about going down to 9.5 or 9 to have less toe room (because it makes the shoes look like clown shoes) or will it be too tight at the upper area under the laces?

Get a 9.5. It is suppose to be snug to mold and shape to your feet.

damn wth, I still haven't gotten shipping from Sheikh. Might give them a call tomorrow :frown:
"Your order is still in the processing stage. Please allow 2 -3 business days to process your order. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking information."

Yep bro mine shipped last week and delivered today

I dunno to me its cause its such a nice clean color plus theyre ultra comfortable. Not too many all white comfy shoes out there

I just opened up a dispute on my paypal with Consortium UK site. Its been over 8 days and I have not recieved anything. Not even a email. Ive emailed them and tried getting a hold of them through social media and nothing. Im over it, hopefully they respond through the paypal dispute if not hopefully paypal can approve a claim and give me my money back. Smh....

I just opened up a dispute on my paypal with Consortium UK site. Its been over 8 days and I have not recieved anything. Not even a email. Ive emailed them and tried getting a hold of them through social media and nothing. Im over it, hopefully they respond through the paypal dispute if not hopefully paypal can approve a claim and give me my money back. Smh....

You'll get your money back no problem. Sucks on their lack of communication though.

Lookin' like a god damn sock dart haha :lol:  

Just remember the black WoodWoods are samples too. Not sure anyone can 100% confirm what the final design or colorway will look like....personally I'm hoping for the blacks with a fairly conventional cage. Those whites will be a pass from me though.

Cedar shoes trees are definitely a must for LEATHER shoes such as dress shoes. It's recommended to allow your shoe to air off a few minutes prior to putting in the shoe trees. Great thing about it is they help minimize creases, remove moisture from within the shoe, and leave a pleasant, CEDAR smell instead of your sweaty feet smell.

As for those stupid ikea shoe trees, I have no answer other than it appeases them physically.

Quit putting plastic shoe trees in your sneakers.

amen.

Last edited:
Just remember the black WoodWoods are samples too. Not sure anyone can 100% confirm what the final design or colorway will look like....personally I'm hoping for the blacks with a fairly conventional cage. Those whites will be a pass from me though.
I agree, I think the original cage is dope as it is as far as being both branded and sleek, although I'd love to see them do something impressive with the cage. Just a matter of how they go about it I guess

Just copped my whites off ebay last month right before joining NT... anyone else seen this kind of green tint underneath the meshy part around the ankle? They're definitely legit though, ebay seller's name is snapstyle and I saw some other NT'ers in here saying his stuff is legit.. but just thought it was a bit weird

Just copped my whites off ebay last month right before joining NT... anyone else seen this kind of green tint underneath the meshy part around the ankle? They're definitely legit though, ebay seller's name is snapstyle and I saw some other NT'ers in here saying his stuff is legit.. but just thought it was a bit weird

View media item 1865759

Normal, all the whites have that.

whites are so overrated to me.

I don't even think about letting them get in the game anymore. Riding the pine

Back
Top Bottom