ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're not horrible def used got a really good deal. Gonna paint midsole and all that. Do they look legit tho :lol:

There were never any Miami reps that look anywhere close to retail. The rep machine must not have been working that great back then lol. Those look just like my pair that I have. You're all good! And I also don't think they're in that bad of shape either.

There were never any Miami reps that look anywhere close to retail. The rep machine must not have been working that great back then lol. Those look just like my pair that I have. You're all good! And I also don't think they're in that bad of shape either.
thank you for the help! I've been hunting a decent pair for a lonnnng time.
Yeah the midsole is just discolored no real other very noticable flaws. I'll throw them into the washer and get my white fabric marker out :lol: only other thing I noticed with my other continental soles these seem a little more glossy. Miamis are on the right. I'm prolly just paranoid at this point :lol:
20181115_143248.jpg

They're not horrible def used got a really good deal. Gonna paint midsole and all that. Do they look legit tho :lol:

if you got a good deal, ok. the sole just looked really worn. still a great shoe. its a shame what they’re doing to it with the retro.

Don’t sleep on the gold medals! They’ve been my daily pair since they came out. The leather cage and tongue is real nice

...and I just got the 2018 pair for $150 on StockX so they can be bad for under retail already

That they’re sitting? Isn’t that a good thing?
The stock numbers for EU. I'd love them sitting haha. Have a 30% unidays code and was planning on a chill cop with that.

Edit: Unidays Codes work with the other 2 of the legacy pack. Do you guys think it'll work with the creams as well?

The stock numbers for EU. I'd love them sitting haha. Have a 30% unidays code and was planning on a chill cop with that.

Edit: Unidays Codes work with the other 2 of the legacy pack. Do you guys think it'll work with the creams as well?
My bad, what are the supposed EU stock numbers? Wonder what US will be.

Back
Top Bottom