ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proper is doing a buy one get one half off... creams were originally excluded but have now been added unfortunately they only had a size 13 left

Bruh :rofl::rofl:
First you are creams are ****, they are overrated and so on. Now you want them? ***** :rofl:
I didn't get why people were bashing you because of your obsession over ash purps (I love them too), but now I see it's just the way you behave people find funny lmao
"If someone can find hender scheme x adidas zx500 (black/tan) in 9.5 for retail I will buy creams"

I am a man of my word.

creams still overrated and ash purps are better

If I know faster I should have called too. Yesterday was the last day for promotion smh. I try calling tomorrow if they will honor it.

I just got off of the phone with ADC (rep was Bobby) and in short, they honored the 30% discount. My creams were delivered today and now I'll be refunded $60. So my creams will be $157.2 after sales tax of 8.6%.

I just got off of the phone with ADC (rep was Bobby) and in short, they honored the 30% discount. My creams were delivered today and now I'll be refunded $60. So my creams will be $157.2 after sales tax of 8.6%.

Will they do that for the 4D's I bought last week?

will cop creams if i can get them $20 minimum under retail.don't think they're worth retail . Grailed and stock x/goat are my only options now lol. gotta expand my 1.0 collection. Olives are next:pimp::pimp:
No you’re getting creams because I found you the Hender Scheme ZX’s. A deal is a deal and can’t wait for that on foot pic.

Mission accomplished. OGs this Saturday and I’m done with Ultraboost for 2018!

3F69FF92-CE92-4ED6-ABD3-8B9EC6656E13.jpeg

Did they say they'd only be able to price match once the shoes have been delivered? The rep I spoke w/ told me to call back once the shoes have been delivered only then would they be able to issue a credit.

Did they say they'd only be able to price match once the shoes have been delivered? The rep I spoke w/ told me to call back once the shoes have been delivered only then would they be able to issue a credit.

They didn't mention anything about the shoes being delivered, but my shoes were delivered today for whatever that is worth.

Did they mention that you have to get the sneaker first so they can adjust the price? I just talked to the rep and he said I have to get the sneaker first and then contact him again in order for him to adjust it for me? And I expect to get it in on Wednesday. I’ll try the chat live to see what other rep say. Thanks for the info boss.

What did you say?

"Hey, I bought these last week but can you add the 30% discount code" ?

I just mentioned that someone recently called in for an order placed online and was able to get 30% discount applied, instead of the in-store 40% plus 10% or something along those lines.

Got a price match reference number after chatting with a rep. He said just contact them again once I get the shoes in tomorrow. Good thing the 30% off is good till tomorrow. Too bad I can't stack the other creator club discounts I have just sitting. I'm wondering if I can apply this discount to the other shoes I bought recently (all 3 DBZ shoes and alphaedges). Forgot to ask before disconnecting. Would be a damn blessing if it works.

Back
Top Bottom