ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTH, adc with the stupid payment loops. They need to remove that payment verification bs.

When I try to pay with PayPal, they’re trying to charge me sales tax. GG

debating hitting up local adidas store.

That apb order is def not shipping ugh.

I'm over this... :smh:

grabbed 2 pair by mistake. Was copping on ADC but payment was taking forever to get through, so I went and copped on nice kicks. After that my payment on ADC went through lol. I'll take it

Just go to Annapolis mall. I got my creams for $108 last week there visiting family in the dmv

haha i was kidding, cuz 30% off is lyfe. Yea i called annapolis last week but they wouldn't hold the pair for me.... ALSO* they told em 40% off didn't apply in store to creams.... i was finessed by the employee.

Any other links that are good? Put one through APB but not confident after Renarts bull****.

haha i was kidding, cuz 30% off is lyfe. Yea i called annapolis last week but they wouldn't hold the pair for me.... ALSO* they told em 40% off didn't apply in store to creams.... i was finessed by the employee.

Around what time was this? I picked mines up around 2pm and they held them for me. Yea bro you got finessed.

Attachments

• A9DBE277-FFC2-4443-96E2-2D86E9DEFE93.jpeg
    A9DBE277-FFC2-4443-96E2-2D86E9DEFE93.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 40
Around what time was this? I picked mines up around 2pm and they held them for me. Yea bro you got finessed.

i live about an hour (rush hour) from annapolis, this was like.... 5pm maybe? they did have my size but employee was like FCFS and no discount on 'limited' shoes.

i wear a 12.5 in the 2.0's are these going to fit the same or should i go up/down a .5?

do u have any 3.0? if u wear same 2.0 as 3.0, get same size. if 2.0 is bigger than 3.0 , get same as 2.0 .... despite all that i've just said.... imho the re-release 1.0s do in fact fit tighter than their original versions, comparing my MC1.0s and Creams.

do u have any 3.0? if u wear same 2.0 as 3.0, get same size. if 2.0 is bigger than 3.0 , get same as 2.0 .... despite all that i've just said.... imho the re-release 1.0s do in fact fit tighter than their original versions, comparing my MC1.0s and Creams.
Agreed here. 12.5 for me in all versions that are caged.

For the people that think the reissues are tighter...is it possible your current pair is just nicely broken in? Or maybe you guys are comparing to a DS pair.

Back
Top Bottom