ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So them CBC's got taken off of ADC due to complaints.. but other retailers still selling off their stock :lol::lol:

what an ish show

So them CBC's got taken off of ADC due to complaints.. but other retailers still selling off their stock :lol::lol:

what an ish show

I saw the statement regarding the complaints but I never actually saw anyone complaining. Regardless of the politics, I think the CBC is fire!

5 years ago the hype for these would've been crazy.

5 years ago, I don’t think UBs were even on shelves lol. OGs were released in like March of ‘15 and collecting dust lol. I think we were buying those things from overseas at like $100 a pop during the Xmas of ‘15.

The hype was relatively short lived. 2-3 years. I’m glad people are back to not really caring about UBs. I rather like stuff sitting on shelves and giving me time to buy things at my leisure or at deep discount. I get more excited about steep discounts than headaches trying to buy “hyped” pairs.

#NTSeniorsTour - give us a sale and we’ll be there lol

32EDBA4B-7328-4705-9B5C-32E430B209B2.jpeg

Got the blacks in

IMG_3726.JPG

This is the CNY collab been waiting for all these years (Solar Glide HU CNY was also decent) received today: Ultra Boost x Eddie Huang CNY. The theme is well executed from the 1.0 primeknit, vibrant colors, materials and accessories. Went with usual half size up to 11 across all generations. Exact width and over half thumb extra length.
One of best Ultra Boost in some time.

IMG_3726.JPG

This is the CNY collab been waiting for all these years (Solar Glide HU CNY was also decent) received today: Ultra Boost x Eddie Huang CNY. The theme is well executed from the 1.0 primeknit, vibrant colors, materials and accessories. Went with usual half size up to 11 across all generations. Exact width and over half thumb extra length.
One of best Ultra Boost in some time.

I knew you had to cop these :nthat:
That Pharrell SolarGlide HU CNY box is so dope. Wish they incorporated that onto the Eddie Huang CNY box as well since his sneaker also has that character.

Not feeling the Eddie's.. dunno. Maybe its the matted looking toe and heel cap? Just not overall sleek looking.

Are the purple/red ultra boost releasing? I see ADC launched the other two from the renaissance pack, I was really looking forward to these

Back
Top Bottom