ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not a fan of 4D, but Good Lord :wow:
ECbQ0-IXkAA6FtL
Is this a future release or some frankenstein a shoe customizer did?

Can anyone give some insight into how NiteJoggers fit compared to Yeezy 700 v1/v2? I've been wearing NiteJoggers nonstop since getting them and may dip my toes into a pair or two of yeezys although I'm not completely sold. I'm very comfortable in a 8.5 and would rather be a little tight than loose. Could use some new NiteJoggers to release too.....

Can anyone give some insight into how NiteJoggers fit compared to Yeezy 700 v1/v2? I've been wearing NiteJoggers nonstop since getting them and may dip my toes into a pair or two of yeezys although I'm not completely sold. I'm very comfortable in a 8.5 and would rather be a little tight than loose. Could use some new NiteJoggers to release too.....
Had to go up a half size with mine

Since the boost copping is almost nonexistent nowadays, read/watched a lot of good things about these. First 990 pair. And I can vouch they are pretty comfy. They remind me of my first boost shoe which was the Energy Boost 2 ESM but with better materials. Surprisingly lightweight. I can see myself having no problems walking all day in these at Disneyland, malls, etc.

Sucks they don't got much CWs but it's probably best because for sure I'd be tempted to cop another pair.

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 4.39.25 PM.png

Picked these up for about $90 a while back from ProBikeKit, their shipping is painfully slow without any way to track the order, so I ended up forgetting about them until they showed up today.
E7B93997-B95A-4E13-AADF-36A2BB18CA99.jpeg
E7B93997-B95A-4E13-AADF-36A2BB18CA99.jpeg
0770F68B-EB88-495F-A8BF-D79B21F99005.jpeg

Didn’t realize they’ve updated the box for the ‘19.

That's probably the best CW I've seen for the UB19 but still a pass for me. Which is odd because I thought wave runners were atrocious at first and those grew on me but couldn't cop manually. Hence the 990s as consolation.

FWIW, I wear the same size in 700s that I do in NJs.

Well there are only so many pairs in circulation that are in good to DS condition. I am more baffled that OGs are asking for 3-4 bills, when there are 2018 retros available for under retail.

Yeah, I get that. But it's been 8 months since the last sale according to the Sales History on StockX. It's obvious the sellers have no intention to wear the shoe since it's been out for so long already. So if it's been that long since the last sale you would think they would lower the Asking Price.

Yeah, I get that. But it's been 8 months since the last sale according to the Sales History on StockX. It's obvious the sellers have no intention to wear the shoe since it's been out for so long already. So if it's been that long since the last sale you would think they would lower the Asking Price.
They might be people like you and I who actually like the shoe, and aren't necessarily looking to sell unless the price is too good to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom