ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are up on finish line B629CDA9-32CA-4C07-9FA2-4CFF6D788256.png
The pics of these ATRs are so deceiving. They look great from the lateral and medial sides but the patches on the tongue are awful. If I get a pair, I'd immediately remove the patches.

^likewise..
these are nice on hand.. don’t sleep on them SX price drop..
word is, there was a re-stock at the Husky Team Store at the Husky Stadium a few weeks back. possible reason of the price drop..

I'm either gonna strike out again on the Woodstocks b/c folks want em, or I'll be getting charged like a thousand bucks on Friday after winning all these raffles. :blush:

Woodstocks will just barely sell out this week I think, might sit in a few sizes on various sites for a while though. Fully expecting to pick up a size 13 under retail next week :nthat:

those materials look a little different than the other S&Ls..I wonder if they are any better

Last edited:
undftd vibes. if it had 1.0 knit on the toe even w/ the cap i would be all over them

Yep. UNDFTD Vibes for sure. Kinda like the Cactus Jack 6s recently.

Kinda odd that UNDFTD never even bothered to use those colors for their UB collabs. Instead we got some basic black, white, or grey colorways from them. These olive UBs could've easily been an UNDFTD collab. A 1.0 knit on these would set them off crazy!!

Back
Top Bottom