ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some how ended up getting myself and my girl a pair of the nite joggers. Not sure how they fit tho. My favorite out of the collection by far.

Ah, so ADC dropped on the 17th and all other retailers dropped today. Kinda wish they were clear about that.

Copped the UB on FNL. Would have grabbed the burg nite jogger if it came in my size... Overall, great job on ivy park ///.

I've been posting about the Ivy Park release on my sneaker page and told my lady I'd help go for a pair if she wants. Today I remind her and she's like try for my size. I ask her which of the 4 she wants and she sends me this... :lol: #facepalm

1579282613380.png

I want that too :wink:

I just copped the maroon nite jogger from the mall. They run really big. I had to sell the OG blacks in 12.5 because they were SUPER snug. Then I returned the infrareds in size 13 because they too, were a bit tite and I figured the shoe was just too narrow.

Well they had one size 12 left in the IVP so I decided to try it on and its roomy af. Insta-cop.

I just copped the maroon nite jogger from the mall. They run really big. I had to sell the OG blacks in 12.5 because they were SUPER snug. Then I returned the infrareds in size 13 because they too, were a bit tite and I figured the shoe was just too narrow.

Well they had one size 12 left in the IVP so I decided to try it on and its roomy af. Insta-cop.
Yeah, with the note jogger I half size down from tts...full size down from UB's. That tor box is huge.

Wow I actually got something decent for being member of creators club. A $35 off $100 code !
Good on sale items to. What boost am I getting lol

Wow I actually got something decent for being member of creators club. A $35 off $100 code !
Good on sale items to. What boost am I getting lol
got the same coupon. didn't think that was one of the better ones?

Back
Top Bottom