ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do they look like?

Pharrell Williams 0 to 60 Shoes Yellow Tint / Legacy Purple / Clear Brown FV7333

Crazy BYW 2.0 Pharrell Williams Shoes Yellow Tint / Chalk Coral / Trace Purple FU7369

If those Wave Runners are a hit, why would those sit?

Sidenote: The Comfort on those CLIMA UB is insane. I can tell they will take no more than 200-300 hours before they spring a hole somewhere or have a major break down but damn, those might be the most comfortable shoe I've come across.

Sidenote: The Comfort on those CLIMA UB is insane. I can tell they will take no more than 200-300 hours before they spring a hole somewhere or have a major break down but damn, those might be the most comfortable shoe I've come across.

Easy - because there's no hype attached to it. Nobody is really checking for Pharrell collabs like that anymore.

Are you referring to the Yeezy Wave Runner?
Normal folks are out of work at least 2 months. People are scrambling to put food on the table, the last thing they are focused on are kicks.

because you can wear them with almost anything, have more of a timeless look than that sneaker, and has hype. you can't say the same for those pharrell joints.

Grocery run.
Back to when Adidas had great ideas and actually executed them well. The sqiushiest boost shoe ever produced.
C07B9CD6-E97B-488E-95FA-E8FD85897284.jpeg
I finally tossed my EQT 93-17's (welding pack black/orange) this past weekend. They were super squishy, and old. In fact, they were so squishy that I found my feet to ache if I wore them all day and did a lot of walking in them.

I finally tossed my EQT 93-17's (welding pack black/orange) this past weekend. They were super squishy, and old. In fact, they were so squishy that I found my feet to ache if I wore them all day and did a lot of walking in them.
It's common for me for all my UBs to ache my feet if I wear them for whole day or just stand in place for an extended period of time.

Boost provides the comfort but doesn't really provide the stability. Only models that give the better all around comfort are the boost mid silhouettes such as UB mids or terrex free hikers.

Back
Top Bottom