ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think jpac jpac said that sizing up only increases the length and doesnt do much else for the other areas

For real? Shiiiiet

giphy.gif

Them white 1.0 def not sacred. Copping two and one for my girl

Wex been on this site hearing us complain?

I'm in for at least a pair. Probably a full price pair, and then *if* they go on sale I'll double up. My OG's are all ****ed up and no matter how much oxyclean I use - they're never gonna be pure white again

$110 shipped with code extra20
Solar yellow 1.0
Sizes 5,7,8,8.5

Solar Orange 1.0
Sizes 5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10

Had my eyes on the orange. Actually came out to 100 shipped thanks!

If you search ultra boost on Adidas's website, it shows the 1.0 White Ultra boost on page 5 but the link redirects you to out of stock.

It's just speculation right? On twitter someone pointed out the site isn't even legit.
Footdistrict is legit. I’ve bought from them in the past.

I guess what no one knows is if this is a dead page like the Wool grey 1.0 page that was up for the longest on ADC. Old sku, old build in the images. (old footbed print, old stretch web outsole) No telling what is coming if true.

Yea, bought core black 1.0 in a larger size up and all it did was provide more length up top. Still snug. Best bet would just rock with no insole if you have no preference

Yea, bought core black 1.0 in a larger size up and all it did was provide more length up top. Still snug. Best bet would just rock with no insole if you have no preference

I don't like how having no insole feels on my feet. Here's to hoping the retro OG Whites aren't as tight - although I do recall people mentioning that the retro OG purps were tighter than usual :nerd:

I don't like how having no insole feels on my feet. Here's to hoping the retro OG Whites aren't as tight - although I do recall people mentioning that the retro OG purps were tighter than usual :nerd:
Same I prefer insoles in but I recall there was a good amount of folks who did insoles out.

all the dark knit 1.0s were snug. Core black, og purp, royals. Only ones that were slightly roomier were the 3ms. Sorry had to bring that up. Hope they retro those for you.

Same I prefer insoles in but I recall there was a good amount of folks who did insoles out.

all the dark knit 1.0s were snug. Core black, og purp, royals. Only ones that were slightly roomier were the 3ms. Sorry had to bring that up. Hope they retro those for you.

My Mystery Grey and OG Creams were roomy too. Not ROOMY roomy, but more wiggle room than all my other 1.0s.
They retroed the 2.0 3Ms so here's to hoping they retro the 1.0 3M for us :nerd:. The resale on those are still ****ing nuts. For the price of the 3M 1.0, I can get either the Tee Times, WoodWoods, SoleBox, or High Snobs since they're about the same price resale wise (+/- $50) for my size 8.

Back
Top Bottom