ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone received their shipping notification from SVD for the Ultra Boost 1.0 White yet? I ordered wednesday & still no
I got mine on Friday but I am from Europe
hm no info for me yet :/ is SVD notorious for overselling and cancelling orders like other stores?

File the claim with your CC and include all the emails such as this and let them sort it out with the merchant. This is why we use credit cards, for the purchase protection. Make sure to include all these emails so they can’t say you didn’t provide all the information.

The customer service person is most likely sticking to policy. If they have all the evidence/information, there would be no need to investigate. Both the merchant and FEDEX have insurance and this is costed into the product and carrier costs.
i paid with PayPal tho. I should of done CC only. From what I read, its always a toss up who PayPal will side with. :ohwell:

lg88lg lg88lg Bro I sure hope you get sorted on your End order. I got played on a recent order using PAYPAL and I was clearly clearly clearly in the right, so I can’t trust them anymore. Found myself saying I’ll always pay for online orders with CC after the debacle.

Anyway, point for post was I was on the porch today whenFEDEX drops in. Immediately I think of your story and a started a video with FedEx guy delivering package into my hand and I took a nonstop video of the exchange/unboxin with narration of your story as I inboxed just in case I’d been content swapped. As soon as I saw the shoe I ended video BUT MAN, I wasn’t about to get package jacked and left holding the bag.

And the company PayPal sides with is an overseas Made In China company that still hasn’t delivered my product and I ordered on 3/7/20.

Was browsing some site called kaaum.com for these house slippers my nephew wanted for his birthday. His birthday was in May and with COVID I wasn’t comfortable ordering from overseas/ChinaCo. And he isn’t old enough to know the workings of their cheap product and counterfeit market. Anyhow, I let him know I would order if HE HAD to have them but advised against it. Somehow I clicked order and they billed me. I never would have noticed hadPAYPAL not sent me the purchase text/email. Within 2minites after order I realized this and cancelled the order with Kaaum. They legit emailed me saying product was already shipped and I’d have to return it once receiving and I could not cancel. I laughed and emailed PayPal explaining(all this within 10minutes of ordering)
PayPal sides with vendor and said they couldn’t protect me. Bro, it was 39$ slipper. I cancelled order 2minutes after on everything they said “shipped”

That was the end of my relationship with PayPal, over$39

I ordered 3/7/20 and they said no refund because “shipped”
They didn’t even box my order until 5weeks later after they built it, I’d assume.

last shipping info I had was on the smoke day 4/20/20.....

screenshot of entire shipping process

Attachments

• 72649761-FD79-44E7-B230-6799ACF20E98.png
    72649761-FD79-44E7-B230-6799ACF20E98.png
    505.6 KB · Views: 288
a-friend a-friend wow wtf that doesn’t even make sense. They did you dirty. Are you allowed to file more than one claim? The first one was asking for a refund right away, but if you still haven’t received your item after that long aren’t you entitled to a “item not received” claim? You should give PayPal a call.
This is why I don’t even want to take in to PayPal until I absolutely have to. I’m trying to play nice with END, but if they deny me my refund I don’t have a choice but to let PayPal handle it.
They emailed me back a few Days ago telling me FedEx told them there was a “damage scan” and that the package had to be re-taped at some point. They’re gonna look further into where that occurred and investigate. I don’t really know how it all works. Does the package get weighted at different points? Is there cameras? Hopefully they find something soon, but I don’t exactly trust fed-ex basically investigating themselves.

Doing a basic cleanup/restore For a buddy of mine. He got these like $330 from goat used. Crazy how much hype was behind these like 2 years ago.

C075DF4E-293B-4021-B38A-1629F5595507.jpeg
damn I paid like $800 for my pair back then. This is why I’m always hesitant to pay re-sell for anything adidas. Nothing Adidas ever really holds it’s value. Then I end up regretting buying something I could of got for half the price a year later.

damn I paid like $800 for my pair back then. This is why I’m always hesitant to pay re-sell for anything adidas. Nothing Adidas ever really holds it’s value. Then I end up regretting buying something I could of got for half the price a year later.

This is why I tend not to spend more than $400 on anything from adidas. The market values for grails drops exponentially with more and more wear. People aren’t lining up to pay $600 for used shoe even if they cost $1k brand new

Someone help me. In the recent 1.0 retro line on solar reds released correct? Not them and solar oranges? Because I believe some sights have them listed wrong but all the stock pics make them look orange pol

Someone help me. In the recent 1.0 retro line on solar reds released correct? Not them and solar oranges? Because I believe some sights have them listed wrong but all the stock pics make them look orange pol

yes.. the 2019 solar red IS red with a red cage.. originals had the black cage..

Dope—love eb on my popcorn
68A80AA4-3456-4B84-AB60-14857E987B48.png
P

Back
Top Bottom