ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated Olives pics on ADC lol

Attachments

• 5955776C-8F4A-4974-95FB-A472740EF7B6.jpeg
    5955776C-8F4A-4974-95FB-A472740EF7B6.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 557
lol they do... that white pair is just the only on foot I could find that is similar. The all Cream was supposed to drop this last week but didn’t.

didn't adidas drop the black 4d out of no where on confirmed, they might do that too for cream

I've been lurking the past few days to see if you guys had any additional information on the Cream 4Ds but looks like we were all lied too. I usually go to sneakernews for release info, and their page hasn't been updated since 8/25. Searched for the style code FX4089 and mostly see the articles when this was new news back at the end of August nothing other than TBD/Coming soon.

adidas didn't officially announce it yet so not sure where the dates are coming from

the black ultra 4D did randomly pop up on the confirmed app as a FCFS drop and then later the draw

Did I miss the release of the pink nmd's? My wife wants them for her collection and I saw the release date was the 7th but I don't see them any where.

Now that there is some sign of the 3Ms coming back I'll wait for those to replace my dailies (instead of CB 1.0) :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom