ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you guys think the 3ms sell out? I know the Burgundys and Olives were priced higher in the peak boost days of 2016 and 2017, and they are still sitting. At the same time if my memory serves, the OGs did sell out and those never re sold as high as Burgundys or Olives.

I don't think they will. But I'm not taking any chances. I've waited far too long. I'll buy on release, and if they sit and sale can be applied later on, I'll buy another pair to stock :nthat:
How do the new UBs fit? Do I need to half size up from my OG size?

Most likely I bit the bullet and buy 3M on the release date. Im hoping that 90-days return window is valid for this release just in case if I could find better deal.

Most likely I bit the bullet and buy 3M on the release date. Im hoping that 90-days return window is valid for this release just in case if I could find better deal.
It is now 30 days and they are fairly strict about it. You may get a 1 day leeway. You will not get a 6 day leeway.

maq25060 maq25060 I still see 90 days on the release page.
Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 7.25.37 AM.png

they have a different element than the cbs but very sublte & dope in their own way

I actually never copped the cb since I had ogs and 3ms

Last edited:
they have a different element than the cbs but very sublte & sope in their own way

I actually never copped the cb since I had ogs and 3ms

Yeah, if I had 3M's in my rotation, I would rarely take out the CB's to wear.

is that 30% f&f available to anyone @ the 3am drop? that might have me thinking doubling

Anyone placed an order off ADC lately? Not just they over-charge $2 seasonal charge, my order has not moved since label created. It seems ADC is using USPS to ship. That's sucks.

Anyone placed an order off ADC lately? Not just they over-charge $2 seasonal charge, my order has not moved since label created. It seems ADC is using USPS to ship. That's sucks.

Yea I place an order for Stan Smiths around Cyber Monday the 40% off thing, it's stuck and says it won't come until like Friday.. not to mention my 500s got STOLEN

Back
Top Bottom