ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Size 14 where? That's my size. This would be my first Ultra Boost purchase wondering if they run narrow. No one answered my question on sizing. Thanks phellas

There was a small restock on ADC yesterday and the 14 was sitting. They run normal width so wide footers should half size up.

Ah, I see. Didn't notice the change on the heel cup, also just realized the link I posted actually redirects to the adios boost.

Not too familiar with the Adizero, did they ever make non-boost Adizero primes?

Yeah they produced the Adizero Feather Prime. No Boost tech. But hugely underrated runner with Primeknit tech, minimal sole & super lightweight.

Ubiq already sold out... These will sell out later tonight as well... Dont think these will sit, or better under retail...

He was referencing the 2/3's...ove seen 1/3 amd 2/3 go less than retail...

3/3's on the other hand always sell out and get resale premiums

Noticed there was a grey wool restock when catching up on the thread...wish I hadn't paid well above retail for them just two weeks ago. 
ohwell.gif

Is it safe to assume most current and future GR colorways of the Ultra Boost will be restocked at one point or another? Is Adidas creating more supply just to meet the current high demand or is this just sites getting their initial supply from Adidas late?

Last edited:
Noticed there was a grey wool restock when catching up on the thread...wish I hadn't paid well above retail for them just two weeks ago. :\

Is it safe to assume most current and future GR colorways of the Ultra Boost will be restocked at one point or another? Is Adidas creating more supply just to meet the current high demand or is this just sites getting their initial supply from Adidas late?

you paid over retail for grey wools? Is it getting that crazy now? what happened to the grey wools completely shocked me. I have to think its because of the multiple pics being shown here that swayed a bunch of people.

And yes, VERY safe to assume all future GR cw;s will be restocked at one point or another. I have Zero reason to think otherwise. They all do. Practically 100% guarantee

Last edited:
Still can't decide if I want to pull the trigger on the grey wools, how do they compare in person as opposed to pics?

I feel its a must cop. I purchased the silver ltd's first, so I couldn't justify copping practically the same shoe. But i was close.

I'm a non-wool > wool guy, but if I couldn't have the ltd's, i would easily cop the wools. The deeper shade of grey is nicer than the lighter shade on the ltd. I just like the tighter knit on the ltd, which was why i argued for non-wool.

Do it.

Am in the only one selling/trading all my other shoes for boosts? The comfort/looks combination is just unmatched. I'm addicted!

Back
Top Bottom