ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen the pure boost 2's in person. They looked really good on feet...ima have to wait to see the chills before I make my decision.
The 2's construction on the toe area looks really good. I like it better than the mesh on the chills
After my initial reaction in actually leaning towards the regular pb 2's

this x 100.

almost copped a pair yesterday but that price... ergh...anyways anyone with the ultra boost comment on the look with jeans? i much prefer the look of the ultra's to the pures and will be using it casually 

Wore mine with a pair of jeans and got some compliments and looks while I was at the mall. I really like them and considering getting the all blue pair. I cop'd from an HOH and used a military discount w/o issues and I'm sure you can use the bday coupon.

20% off with code: Thayer20
http://www.citysports.com/adidas-Ultra-Boost---Mens/233874/Product

You're welcome :D

I'm trying to save as much as I can so I am holding out as long as possible. Hope it doesn't backfire :lol:

Repped! Finally a pair for under 150 (and a nice 1.5% back from ebates doesn't hurt either).

repped! but of course my size 11.5 isn't there lmao.

any opinions on sizing folks?

The shoe definitely accommodates width, but go for your true length. Based on my "running around in footlocker" expertise, noticed that the heel is more likely to slip if you went with a longer size. I preferred the 10 over the 10.5: where I normally get 10.5 to accommodate my wider foot. Don't know if that helps. Best advice would be to try them on and see what works best for you.

Just got my blue UB went half size up and its all good,used it one for jogging and the nubs are kinda soft and deteriorate at much higher pace that continental rubbers on Energy BoostView media item 1471606

FUGH.... missed out on the 10.5 on city sports...anywhere else doing a similiar offer for the UB's!? Not trying to get em @180

w/e just gonna order the 11 on city sports and just attempt to return them to a FTL for exchange w/o a receipt for a different size if they don't end up working out. 

w/e just gonna order the 11 on city sports and just attempt to return them to a FTL for exchange w/o a receipt for a different size if they don't end up working out. 

Good luck haha. If not, your local nordy's might take EM in. They carry them online at least.

In other news... City sport estimated arrival date: 4/20.... Lol keep telling myself it's worth it cause 20% off [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Right now I am not even sure it'll make it there. A week or so ago it was going for $175 at Amazon but now they're at $250-$300. Not sure how they are at ebay but it seems like it's catching on. Sucks since I want another pair.

Right now I am not even sure it'll make it there. A week or so ago it was going for $175 at Amazon but now they're at $250-$300. Not sure how they are at ebay but it seems like it's catching on. Sucks since I want another pair.
UB's are 300 on amazon!?!

jesus that kanye effect....

Anybody Know where I can still grab the All Black, White Sole Pure Boost 1 - looks like eastbay is my only option at this point.

Kanye ruining another great pair of shoes? 
tired.gif
 was really hoping on capitalizing on these when they hit outlets but I guess not. 

I don get it was he seen wearing some ultraboosts again? It can't be that serious. I see they are still available everywhere...

?

Last edited:
For those wondering about Cosmic Boosts...I saw these in person 2ish months ago...the pictures online don't do it justice, they look WAY better in person.

Back
Top Bottom