ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blue boosts retail at 180€. 

also about washing the white boosts: i've put my og ub in the washing mashine and my all white energy boosts. both came out just fine and (except for the bottom of the outsole) looking like new.

fun fact: mother in law threw the energy boosts in at 60 degrees celsius with a whole load of soap on top. guess what happened. nothing. no shrinkage, no damage, nothing.

i wouldn't be too worried about putting performance stuff into the washer, they are made for that kind of stress. (except for the ultra boost collective versions...)

blue boosts retail at 180€. 

also about washing the white boosts: i've put my og ub in the washing mashine and my all white energy boosts. both came out just fine and (except for the bottom of the outsole) looking like new.

fun fact: mother in law threw the energy boosts in at 60 degrees celsius with a whole load of soap on top. guess what happened. nothing. no shrinkage, no damage, nothing.

i wouldn't be too worried about putting performance stuff into the washer, they are made for that kind of stress. (except for the ultra boost collective versions...)
Woah. 180£ sounds like a whole lotta money. Probably a pass then.

they'll hit the outlet / sale just like the zx8000 boost i think. 

no real hype for them :smile: i'd cop at 80-100

they'll hit the outlet / sale just like the zx8000 boost i think. 

no real hype for them :smile: i'd cop at 80-100
Hopefully. They might be hesitant to put them out on sale considering they're supposed to be the crowning glory of the lifestyle boost range aren't they?

So I havent actually tried a boost sole on yet.  My local HoH didn't have my size.  I was leaning towards the pure boost chills in navy on the adidas site, even though they are promo excluded.  But for another $15, is going with an ultra boost worth it?  Are they that much better?

I am mainly just looking for something to casually wear walking.  Days where I may be on my feet a lot.  I run barefoot so I don't actually plan to use these as running shoes.

Last edited:
So I havent actually tried a boost sole on yet.  My local HoH didn't have my size.  I was leaning towards the pure boost chills in navy on the adidas site, even though they are promo excluded.  But for another $15, is going with an ultra boost worth it?  Are they that much better?

I am mainly just looking for something to casually wear walking.  Days where I may be on my feet a lot.  I run barefoot so I don't actually plan to use these as running shoes.
The pure boosts feel slidey to me, like when you start moving with them on the streets they somehow just don't feel stable to me. Something like the issue that some people have with flyknit imo. The ultra boosts are that with support in nearly every aspect, when I tried them on at the adidas store.

The pure boosts feel slidey to me, like when you start moving with them on the streets they somehow just don't feel stable to me. Something like the issue that some people have with flyknit imo. The ultra boosts are that with support in nearly every aspect, when I tried them on at the adidas store.

Plus the boost in the UB is more dense and more responsive since it's a performance model. The UB is top notch and should be and easy decision over nearly all boost shoes.

So I snoozed and waited too long to cop the black purple pair from city sports for $145. Anywhere I can cop for that price? Richards doesn't have my size (size 11)

Plus the boost in the UB is more dense and more responsive since it's a performance model. The UB is top notch and should be and easy decision over nearly all boost shoes.
There were actually a couple of people who complained that the ub actually felt less responsive, and blamed the higher density foam. But yeah boost foam is still pretty amazing relative to any other midsole option out there imo.

copped the red pair for $130 shipped from richards couple days ago.. sale ended tho.. ill keep an eye out

Last edited:
I'd love to get the all blue pair on discount. Use to see them on eBay for around $145 but not anymore.

sick.gif
 at those orthopedic boosts 

Back
Top Bottom