ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNS Boost on Saturday still? Patiently checking this thread for store locations, links, timing, etc. 
Nah doesn't look like it. Been removed/delayed from all the release calendars it originally appeared on. Hypebeast collab is the first collab dropping from the new crop (Dec. 18th).

I received my EQT 2/3 F15 today from END. These run longer than all of my other Boost, could of went down a 1/2 size, maybe even a full size. Nonetheless I really like these, if they weren't charging so much I'd double-up.

Last edited:

only 34 size 10.5 Nomad's are on adidas.com.... 1,000 pairs total seems right
The 1000 pairs total referred to the Consortium "Key CIty" Black/Refletive ones that dropped this morning on Packer & Kith. I don't think those are being sold on ADC, or are they?

Last edited:
I thought i read NMDs were tts...now im reading run half size big? Compared to UBs?

I havent worn UBs....but my yeezy mr's run tts for me...is that comparable to UBs?

I thought i read NMDs were tts...now im reading run half size big? Compared to UBs?

I havent worn UBs....but my yeezy mr's run tts for me...is that comparable to UBs?
I went TTS (9.5), hopefully they're not too big. I normally go up .5 with UBs but TTS works too.

They shouldn't unless they order more than one pair in a single order. 180 euros comes out to about $196 so they should be ok.
Does Zalando even ship even ship outside the EU? I was trying to ship to Aus but no deal..
Not sure never ordered from them, was just speaking generally re: EU customs.

Definitely plenty of those EU sites that don't ship to the US though.

Last edited:

How can we make that happen, where do I sign? 
roll.gif
I'll sign as well

Damn. Colette sold out of the regular color too

Those blocks on the mid sole kill it for me. It's a shame because otherwise they're so sick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom