ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only uk 5.5 and uk 6.5 left 
mean.gif

Anyone have any info on the Palace C.M. Boost? They were supposed to launch on the 18th at midnight GMT, which was 17 minutes ago, but I've yet to see them go live.

Hoping I can shed a good amount of light on these NMD fitment wise. 

So I wear  10 in UB. I could have went down .5 in NMD size to a 9.5 for sure.

BUT my wife's pair of NMD Key City just got delivered(thought it was my pair) and I put them bad boys on sz 8.5. 

I CAN FIT THESE MFs...LOL. Now are they snug yes, but are they wearable YES. And that is WITH socks on. I tried to take some pics to see if they help anyone. I would say wearing a 8.5 is just a little more snug than how I wear my UB and I wear mine without going up .5 as a lot do. 

So the verdict is you are able to go a full size down and still be good if you like snug fit. MAYBE 1.5 down but that might be pushing it. Without socks I might say you good. The material stretches that much. 

Anyways...Here are some photos. My sz10 "lego" vs her sz8.5 "Key city" 

Toes point up for reference
Nice review man.  Not surprised.  I got 2 pairs - an 11 and an 11.5 in NMD.  I rock an 11.5 in UBs.  I def feel like the 11 is the better fit of my two pairs, but I could easily rock a 10.5.  That Primeknit really is super stretchy and "barely there".  Shoes look great on foot for sure.  Liking these in the rotation...

HB x UB is the worst collab so far and its instantly selling out.......Just goes to show how hyped the UBs are right now.

Back
Top Bottom