ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting nervous about the Talc release since I'm gonna be in Vermont for the next week.

Have a feeling I'll be in the middle of the woods when they start dropping.

Not to mention the next yeezy release. Confirmed app gonna be out of the question.

Anyone ever copped on airplane wifi? :lol:  

View media item 1837001

I'll grab a pair for you if they release and you've gone silent. 9.5?

I jumped on it...been chasing them for a minute and kept missing out...fleet feet was at 200...then i saw a reseller asking for 235 which wasnt horrible..was tempted but held out...happy to grab for 180...now just hope the preorder doesn't get cancelled!

I jumped on it...been chasing them for a minute and kept missing out...fleet feet was at 200...then i saw a reseller asking for 235 which wasnt horrible..was tempted but held out...happy to grab for 180...now just hope the preorder doesn't get cancelled!
What are the chances of it getting cancelled? Once you've pre-ordered and your card has been charged, I think it's highly unlikely. They took down the shoes already so no more additional pre-orders are available. 

Last edited:
Getting nervous about the Talc release since I'm gonna be in Vermont for the next week.

Have a feeling I'll be in the middle of the woods when they start dropping.

Not to mention the next yeezy release. Confirmed app gonna be out of the question.

Anyone ever copped on airplane wifi? :lol:  

View media item 1837001

I'll grab a pair for you if they release and you've gone silent. 9.5?

Yup! Or 10. Thanks G

Last edited:
E-mail from runningshoes.com
Code:
Thank you for shopping at RunningShoes.com. Unfortunately item(s) on your order are out of stock. Don't get us wrong—we want to get you the gear you want ASAP. That's why we ship backordered items as soon as it's humanly possible. When it does ship, we'll notify you via email. Items on your order that are in stock will ship within 24-48 hours. Backorders can happen for a number of reasons. Usually it's because an item is so popular that the manufacturer can't make them fast enough. That means at this very moment someone is working tirelessly to build the products you need to get it on your doorstep without further delays. Your patience is greatly appreciated. Not interested in waiting? We completely understand. Please contact us via email, live chat or at 636-680-8059 (M – F 9AM – 5PM CT). We will be happy to recommend an alternative style or simply refund your purchase. As always, we are happy to help!
Basically thought my order was cancelled, but it's look like an automated e-mail telling me my order is expected to ship at a later date. 

Expected ship date 1/7/2016, I swear when I placed my order the ship date was mid January. 

Last edited:
Is there a restock counter of how many times the white UB has been restocked? lol There's gotta be at a point where sizes will sit like the Oreo 2.0s or nah?

Is there a restock counter of how many times the white UB has been restocked? lol There's gotta be at a point where sizes will sit like the Oreo 2.0s or nah?
The all whites have been restocked everyday since Thanksgiving.
roll.gif

They'll sit once the cremes drop.

Anyone knows where I can find women sz6.5,7 or mens 5.5,6 UB? Most sites have sold out on those sizes besides those newer 2 tones color ways.

Mostly looking for silvers or core blks, thanks in advance!

Can't catch these 3ms man... It's hard enough getting any size but even worse needing a 14

Last edited:
SMH, oneness cancelled my order for the white UBs... pretty pissed it took them a little more than a week to tell me or else I would've coped the restock this morning. 

No apology either, how rude.

SMH, oneness cancelled my order for the white UBs... pretty pissed it took them a little more than a week to tell me or else I would've coped the restock this morning. 

No apology either, how rude.
Oneness seems like a reaaaaaaaal crappy option base don this forum.  Thanks for the info - I'll NEVER order from them.

yeah if you scratch them hard, the paint will chip. just have extra paint handy to touch it up once a while.

Back
Top Bottom