ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I am going to do the same. I am having tough luck with the links here and now I think these will he harder to get than the creams. There are 2 pairs on ebay in my size. Creams there are like 6-7. I am losing hope on how many more spots might be dropping the 3Ms. F*** adidas for playing these games...might just get a second pair of the Nike Racer Oreos. 2 years late, but at least they came through and made them available to the masses.
What size you looking for?

What a joke. $18 for a kid making $12 an hour to spend 2 minutes putting this back on a shelf in the back. Oneness is wack.
If it was a "return" charge for covering shipping costs incurred then maybe it wasn't as bad as it sounded, but $18 just to cancel an order that haven't even been processed lol.

Maybe I should start a web store and doing that, with no physical stocks. :tongue:

RuVilla got the Creams (Friends & Family, aka Chalk) to my house in A DAY!!! :smokin

Basic/Free Shipping too :smokin

I also talked to Adidas.Au they confirmed we won't be getting these. Also looks like EU might not be getting these. I'm starting to think my predictions of these being a US only LTD release may be correct....Unless i can find a online US shop that ships internationally paying resell is looking more and more likely.
Annoying how we need to jump through hoops to cop pair.

I'm hoping to catch the restock in Jan.

adc has a size 11 cream ultraboost if anyone is interested. website says sold out but a friend was able to check out. GL

RuVilla got the Creams (Friends & Family, aka Chalk) to my house in A DAY!!! :smokin

Basic/Free Shipping too :smokin

Nice, my tracking changed from tomorrow to Thursday at some point today. Oh well, as long as i get them I won't complain.

croatianstyle on eBay has some of the smaller sizes of the white ultraboosts for the person looking for his girl

anyone know how UB's fit compared to roshe's. I really want the grey UB's but don't know if they fit TTS.

anyone know how UB's fit compared to roshe's. I really want the grey UB's but don't know if they fit TTS.

I also wear the same size 8 in both ultra boost and roshes. you should be good getting your true size, unless you want a more relaxed fit, then go 0.5 up. in my opinion, true to size is the most cozy

very similar. But I'm only comparing to the OG ROshe's. Those newer roshe's (like the Ye version) don't fit the same. Those always felt small to me and required .5 up.

I can speak about Roshe;s intelligently. I have 20+ pairs, easily.

For those of you in the NYC area. Be patient, this weekend will be good.
I have no idea who you are but I trust you 100%. Looks like i'm headed to soho this saturday 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom