ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my 2nd pair of Chalks in from ADC. I think I might be converting from .5 up to a TTS advocate. For some reason my toes don't brush up against the inner plastic cap in the toebox on these 9.5s the way they do on my other 9.5 UBs. The rest of the shoe fits the same as my others, heel, ankle, etc. but there's something about the toebox. Maybe it's because they're wool (all my other wool pairs are 10, never tried on a wool 9.5 before), I dunno! Either way I'm glad I have both 9.5 & 10. Can rock the 10s on colder days with thicker socks and keep the 9.5s for the summer only.

On a slightly less positive note, these 9.5s that just came in are a little bit dirty. Doesn't seem like anything that won't come out with the standard cleaning, but still kind of annoying considering they're straight from the source. Here's a pic, you can see what almost looks like a denim stain at the top of the tongue and then two spots of dirt on the laces (they look like you could just wipe them off but they're embedded in there) and then at the bottom of the pic you can see a scratch on the eyelet. It all kind of follows a line so they likely brushed up against something dirty in the factory, who knows. Regardless, it's certainly not bad enough to warrant a return.

Gonna bug adidas customer relations when they reopen on Monday and see if I can get some sort of coupon/discount. It's worked for me in the past but that was with smaller boutiques that sent pairs with dirty soles. I don't mind some dirt on my shoes, but I'd like to be the one that puts it there.

SOMETIMES. I hate not matching brands. But Adidas doesn't have anything similar to TF, and I have over 8 pairs of tech fleece pants, so on occasion, the mismatch happens.

Would love some recommendations for Adidas pants if anyone has any. I've tried a couple of pants but they are too baggy.

thats when i dip into some kith or like h&m fitted sweatpants. thats a mismatch i can do :lol:

Last edited:
That bottom shoe has a Bounce midsole, tech that was mentioned earlier in the thread today. It looks very similar to the Futurecraft midsole...

My creams that came in have the same looking stain on the tongue @tankdayglo, and small black mark on the boost too that def won't come out =\

What do you say to customer service to try and get a discount?

Anyway, besides those two flaws, these are flames.

Last edited:

My creams that came in have the same looking stain on the tongue, and small black mark on the boost too that def won't come out =\

What do you say to customer service to try and get a discount?

Anyway, besides those two flaws, these are flames.
Not sure never tried to do it with ADC. I have a feeling their only answer will be to send them back to get a refund, which ain't happenin.

My size 10 pair also had the issue that the plastic piece connecting the continental hang tag had gotten slightly entangled with the lace so that when I took it off it caused the lace to rip/fray a little bit so I was hoping I could get them to send a new pair of laces too. But I remember there was a dude on here who forgot to take his laces out when he threw his white UBs in the washing machine and they got ruined. He asked ADC to send replacements and they wouldn't.

Pic of the lace damage:

Last edited:
thats when i dip into some kith or like h&m fitted sweatpants. thats a mismatch i can do :lol:

Need to try the H&M. I hear a lot of positive opinions on those. Never stepped into a H&M. Isn't that like a discount place, something like a gap?

I have two pairs of adidas Messi pants. Love those but they aren't sweats/joggers. Have one pair of tf but I don't wear them as much since they got a lil tighter. I'll mis-match pants, shirts, shoes, hats, jacket/hoodie sometimes but I don't care.

Ruvilla pairs came in today, the creme's are by far the best color way iMO so far. Included a little comparison of the whites vs creme's. Prefer creme's more so have my extra DS size 10 whites for retail shipped. Also have extra cremes in 10. The new sole is pretty cool, excited to wear them out for my morning run. View media item 1849269

Footaction or champs in Glendale Galleria has all whites & grey wools for $180. not sure what sizes. no cremes.

Last edited:
Ruvilla pairs came in today, the creme's are by far the best color way iMO so far. Included a little comparison of the whites vs creme's. Prefer creme's more so have my extra DS size 10 whites for retail shipped. Also have extra cremes in 10. The new sole is pretty cool, excited to wear them out for my morning run.
Send me a pair!

thats when i dip into some kith or like h&m fitted sweatpants. thats a mismatch i can do
laugh.gif
Need to try the H&M. I hear a lot of positive opinions on those. Never stepped into a H&M. Isn't that like a discount place, something like a gap?
It's kinda like a european gap haha. They have some good stuff but it can be tough to find a location with a decent men's selection. The one in the Beverly Center is pretty good, Fox Hills has a decent men's section too.

I think the MRs look better.

Honestly the UBs are much better looking shoe to me. I'm going to flip my tan 350s to fund for my 1st pair of UBs.

I've been thinking this as well but didn't want to say anything about it because I just thought there was something I wasn't seeing that everyone else saw. The 350s looks like one of the most basic looking shoes to me and the 550s & 750s just look like UGGs to me. Is it just the Kanye name selling these shoes like crazy or am i missing something and people genuinely would buy them if they weren't associated with Kanye in any way?

Totally agree. The 350 is a sick shoe in its own right. I have the turtles and love that colorway. The tans are kinda senior citizen looking to me. Like walking shoes. My grandma has the same ones down in Phoenix.

Just saying. UBs look great. So do 350s. But side by side, talcs beat tans.

It's kinda like a european gap haha. They have some good stuff but it can be tough to find a location with a decent men's selection. The one in the Beverly Center is pretty good, Fox Hills has a decent men's section too.

yeah its hard to say the type of store haha. i completely forgot that some stores have little to no mens sections

I know I'm late, but I'm having trouble finding the Wool Grey colorway in a size 13. Can anyone help me out?
If you can't find it for retail. This is the cheapest on eBay, $220 BIN - not too bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultr...658716?hash=item2a5d393d1c:g:414AAOSwNphWY3aT
I actually checked eBay before posting, but didn't realize typing "ultraboost" was different than typing "ultra boost" which leads to more search results. Thanks fam 
laugh.gif

Under Outsole it looks like the description says "New Continental Rubber Stretchweb outsole..." But the picture definitely doesn't look like it has it. Maybe these are mockups they had to use to make the deadline to print the catalog? 

Last edited:
Totally agree. The 350 is a sick shoe in its own right. I have the turtles and love that colorway. The tans are kinda senior citizen looking to me. Like walking shoes. My grandma has the same ones down in Phoenix.

Just saying. UBs look great. So do 350s. But side by side, talcs beat tans.

You hit the nail on the head. "kinda senior citizen looking." I agree completely.

Tan just isn't my color.

I have the TD's and love them (haven't worn them though). MR's are nice. But i can do without the tans and PB's.

I'm having the same problem - called Adidas this morning and they said they were just waiting for the updated info to show on FedEx's system. Well, one business day later and... Still nothing.

Yea first time I called adidas they told me to call fedex. Then I called fedex and they said there was no record of anything sent to my address. Lol, called adidas back and they gave me a tracking number and changed to express shipping. Still nothing on fedex but I'll attribute this to the big storm for now. I'd find it hard to believe the order was cancelled if I now have two shipping confirmation emails...

Under Outsole it looks like the description says "New Continental Rubber Stretchweb outsole..." But the picture definitely doesn't look like it has it. Maybe these are mockups they had to use to make the deadline to print the catalog? 
The SKU being the same is what confuses me the most though. Can't imagine they'd "remaster" the shoe and leave the SKU the same.

Time will tell I guess, stranger things have happened.

Back
Top Bottom