ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y3, someone convince me NOT to cop desert boosts for 50% off...

I had the same situation when SNS had their blackfriday sale, with the deserts and qr knits both being on sale with an extra 25% buying two clearance items...I convinced myself to just getting the qrs and a tee to get the extra 25, but now i regret passing on the deserts for $130ish

I had the same situation when SNS had their blackfriday sale, with the deserts and qr knits both being on sale with an extra 25% buying two clearance items...I convinced myself to just getting the qrs and a tee to get the extra 25, but now i regret passing on the deserts for $130ish

damn for 130, they can have my money. I've yet to own any boosts outside of 350's but I copped 3 UB this weekend and on edge with the deserts. General consensus is that they are firee

For anyone who ordered from Holabird Sports, I just got my UB whites, they did  not ship double boxed. Box came in a mess but the shoes are fine.
mean.gif

Athletic boutiques just don't know.

Or Eastbay

damn for 130, they can have my money. I've yet to own any boosts outside of 350's but I copped 3 UB this weekend and on edge with the deserts. General consensus is that they are firee

Yeah, it was tough to leave them on the table, but they only had a 12 and 12.5 available, which they run big so there would've been a little too much extra room to wear comfortably (still trying to justify skipping on them if you can't tell) and I bought a lot of presents for my family that night/day so I convinced myself I only needed to buy one pair of sneakers for myself with the holidays coming up.

I've only gotten Jordans from FTL...besides one pair of soldiers. Jays obviously came double boxed.

I just don't understand why you'd bag it. Ever

Can someone explain the difference between these two:

Color Core Black (S77417)

vs.

Color Core Black / Core Black / Silver Metallic (S77511)
Hey guys, I wanted to ask the exact question too :/ Can somebody explain? Thanks!

Hey guys, I wanted to ask the exact question too :/ Can somebody explain? Thanks!
The product code for black reflective is AQ5561. For some reason on eastbay and some other sites it uses the regular black core code for black reflective which is confusing. This is why I called revupsports and they told me the black sneaker on their site is regular core black even though the gradient looks like it could be reflective. 

http://revupsports.com/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoe

Last edited:
S77511 is black / silver metallic which has wool? I think I was confused into thinking metallic meant reflective which is not the case.

To me I cant really tell them aparts, I found that S77417 is more common on eBay etc. On the other hand the grey wool looks pretty nice. I'm looking for a black pair, figuring out which black to cop still! Thx

I saw that the different between them is the bottom of the sole there's a plastic in the middle, S77417 is yellow and S77511 is red. What else are different? Thx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom