ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3Ms are the only UB that looks good uncaged.

To each their own but you dun gooofed on those Wools. Rock what you like though sir.

Last edited:
adidas can't do anything to you for reposting a leaked pic. Paul Lukas does it all the time at Uni Watch. Freedom of the press.

Blacked out JDs look fire awesome work! I also say that the JDs are more comfy but some guys saying they have JD and regular UB and dont feel the difference smh... the JD is a lot softer and cosier overall, far better material around the foot.
I'm being honest when I say I don't feel a difference.

I get that they have a leather lined insole, but if you are wearing socks?

The blacks use wool fibers, but so do many other models.

No doubt that they are the best model released to date because of the premium material,

Maybe it is because they only come in half sizes?  All my UB are an 11 except my J&D (10.5).

You're one of the few.
Me too
smile.gif

They will stretch over time. I hate that there's room in the toes when going TTS. Why are UB's so long haha.
I think it is a technical thing to prevent runners toe.

They do. If anyone knows someone in NYC who can do this, PM me.
Maybe a hybrid of the two?

I like the fact that the stripes are longer on this pair.

I sold my 3M's in a rare size for $230 but damn if they fly off the shelves like that I should've upped the price!

Hey everyone... So I'm trying to find my girl a size 6.5 Ultra boost in women's either in all black or wool grey. Anyone willing to hook up on price? It would mean a lot. Thank you!!!!

:smile:

No doubt that they are the best model released to date because of the premium material,

I have a pair of J&D beaters and 'Key City' white beaters. Both pairs have been worn alot and about the same amount of time so i have a fair comparison. In terms of comfort i can honestly say i can't feel any diffrence between the two pairs. If there is a diffrence it would be so slight as to be negligible. In terms of the matirials used there is no doubt that the J&D's reign supreme, everything is just next level. You really get a sense they took there time to perfect these when selecting the materials.....and they did! I remember reading on release the the Primeknit used on these was a pretty cutting edge ballistic material that what alot stronger yet alot lighter than standard Primeknits used in GRs and LTDs.

Last edited:

I have a pair of J&D beaters and 'Key City' white beaters. Both pairs have been worn alot and about the same amount of time so i have a fair comparison. In terms of comfort i can honestly say i can't feel any diffrence between the two pairs. If there is a diffrence it would be so slight as to be negligible. In terms of the matirials used there is no doubt that the J&D's reign supreme, everything is just next level. You really get a sense they took there time to perfect these when selecting the materials.....and they did! I remember reading on release the the Primeknit used on these was a pretty cutting edge ballistic material that what alot stronger yet alot lighter than standard Primeknits used in GRs and LTDs.
I thought I read the ballistic material was only used in the white J&Ds but I could be wrong on that.

Always wish I wasn't in the midst of financing a money draining project when those dropped, couldn't bring myself to pay resale for them and now the prices are astronomical.

Back
Top Bottom