ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure there are other AZNs in the thread ...

But can we be specific about the whole 'Asia only' 'Asia exclusive' talk ?!

Not offended or anything, but China is huge, and I suppose Australia is considered Asia too (at least in football/soccer) ...

KR JP and other Asian countries don't get all these exclusive releases so let's try to be somewhat specific about this kinda 'Asia only' release.

That being said, that's gotta be China/HK exclusives, but I don't know if they have been released there or not.

But not sure why that character in the tongue though, maybe it's some China centric word, but to us outside China, don't really make any sense lol.
Yo as soon as you mentioned it, I tried to figure that out too.

I believe you are correct ... Can't really identify it from my knowledge in Chinese characters. 

Sorry if it's a stupid question but are there any differences in color/style between the mens and women white ultraboosts?

Cant find size 10 that ships to Aus but have found women size 11.

If someone can confirm then I'll do that.

Thanks

Sorry if it's a stupid question but are there any differences in color/style between the mens and women white ultraboosts?

Cant find size 10 that ships to Aus but have found women size 11.

If someone can confirm then I'll do that.

Thanks
No difference.

Just make sure you get the correct sizing.

Good luck!

Guys i know this is exclusive China but anyway to get my hand on it?
Not available in other parts of Asia either.

But not sure why that character in the tongue though, maybe it's some China centric word, but to us outside China, don't really make any sense lol.
it's "wu", it's usually used in conjunction with another chinese word... i.e. "___ wu". means realization/enlightenment.
laugh.gif

Yo as soon as you mentioned it, I tried to figure that out too.

I believe you are correct ... Can't really identify it from my knowledge in Chinese characters. 

Haha Yeah, I'm Chinese and that word itself doesn't really mean anything.

Looks like a word from monkey god

Thought it was a CNY edition, so figured something like "Xi" would have been more apt, with the red.

it's "wu", it's usually used in conjunction with another chinese word... i.e. "___ wu". means realization/enlightenment. :lol:  

Yeah, but just feel weird seeing that word itself there.

Last edited:
LTD silver reviews

aka tinmans.

seem to be falling out of favor on here, but to me they're still great, this morning I got as far as putting on one OG UB before the hand was reaching for the old faithful tinmen. i reckon i've worn them almost every other day since i got them in august. now they have a nice worn-in effect, almost rusty wall-e-esque.

they remind me of those air max 97 OG every italian owns a pair of.

Last edited:
Sign up for their newsletter and they'll send you a code for 15% off. You can do this an infinite amount of times using different email addresses but the codes can't be stacked.
Thanks, saw that but wasn't sure if it was my only option. Off to create a dummy email account. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom