ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i copped ub and guidance. after mad errors with paypal it says the payment went thru, but i also got a message saying the transaction was cancelled. but it says completed in my paypal account so i dunno. im not too hopeful. no email from sns yet

View media item 1879677
Let me know if you're going to be the brave soul to contact CS lol. I wouldn't dare to pokezach myself.

Last edited:
i copped ub and guidance. after mad errors with paypal it says the payment went thru, but i also got a message saying the transaction was cancelled. but it says completed in my paypal account so i dunno. im not too hopeful. no email from sns yet

Who sent you the cancellation message?

I feel like I've heard similar things about em.

Did anyone else notice that the countdown was lagging on desktop compared to mobile? The countdown on my phone was about five seconds ahead of the countdown on my desktop.

I also couldn't get the countdown page to load in chrome app, had to use Safari instead.

Ended up carting on mobile but checking out on desktop.
Yeah I got through on mobile on 3G (had 4g, then it dropped).  Desktop was not happening for some reason.

About to make this L official and just cop wool grey's off FNL...wasn't there a discount code everyone was using?

I feel like I've heard similar things about em.

Did anyone else notice that the countdown was lagging on desktop compared to mobile? The countdown on my phone was about five seconds ahead of the countdown on my desktop.

I also couldn't get the countdown page to load in chrome app, had to use Safari instead.

Ended up carting on mobile but checking out on desktop.
Mobile and my desktop had the same time. I was able to cart on mobile (Chrome), and since I was already logged in, I figured the pair should be in my cart on my account. Went on desktop and my cart was empty. Thought it was all over since my phone kept getting errors and my desktop had no pair in cart and couldn't cart anymore. But my phone finally loaded checkout and the pair was reserved for 18 minutes. Checking out was real tough lol. Probably got down to 2-4 minutes before paypal would finally load. Just kept "Processing" and spinning after I clicked Buy. Got another server error when it loaded. Refreshed and it said my payment was complete on paypal and to click to return to SNS. So I did and it was the order confirm page. Got my pp email and SNS confirm email right away. 

Crashed after the paypal checkout site. Done with this, not about to get charged like 5 times for trying anymore. hope all y'all orders don't get cancelled.

Found my order confirmation in my other email, we good
pimp.gif

Refreshed and all a sudden, I got a partial thank you screen and my pair isn't in my cart any more....not sure what tf is going on now

Back
Top Bottom