ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting on my 3M's to arrive, praying they aren't lost in this blizzard! They were suppose to arrive on Friday...

How did you determine it was via "snail mail?" My OGs are finally enroute but God knows how long shipping will take.
Because I reached out to DHL and they told me while they are the international courier, it was sent regular post. I'm trying to not check the status cause I know it'll just piss me off. Hasn't updated since last Wednesday smh 

got my grey wools from startfitness with a destroyed box and the black 3ms from amazon - box was in good condition given that it was forwarded from US to me + people were saying they didn't double box. currently i have the CNYs and these two... wanted to sell one of them but all look too damn good 
roll.gif
 huge thanks to those who provided the links again!

need some help from though... 

any idea on how to remove the glue stain without ****ing anything up? i'm a klutz when it comes to these kind of things. quite an eyesore 
laugh.gif
Did you use Borderlinx to Forward to SG?

Their economy shipping is damn slow man.

Originally Posted by charleslin  

Did you use Borderlinx to Forward to SG?

Their economy shipping is damn slow man.
Hmm, nope. I only use CGW 
happy.gif
 prime shipping which usually takes 3-4 days.

In other news, I tried using nail polish remover to no avail... and I accidentally rubbed the black ULTRA... it's grey now 
roll.gif

Hmm, nope. I only use CGW :D  prime shipping which usually takes 3-4 days.

In other news, I tried using nail polish remover to no avail... and I accidentally rubbed the black ULTRA... it's grey now :rofl:

Try vinegar. That often works well with glue. You may need to wet a rag with it and hold it on the glue to saturate the area.

got my grey wools from startfitness with a destroyed box and the black 3ms from amazon - box was in good condition given that it was forwarded from US to me + people were saying they didn't double box. currently i have the CNYs and these two... wanted to sell one of them but all look too damn good :rofl:  huge thanks to those who provided the links again!

need some help from though... 
View media item 1883517
any idea on how to remove the glue stain without ****ing anything up? i'm a klutz when it comes to these kind of things. quite an eyesore :lol:

Goo Gone.

Try vinegar. That often works well with glue. You may need to wet a rag with it and hold it on the glue to saturate the area.
read that online too. ran out of vinegar, shall try it tomorrow 
smile.gif
 hopefully it goes!

the wools definitely feel thicker than the normal UBs, think my feet's gonna sweat like crazy in this 86+ degree weather here 

Back
Top Bottom