ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya'll think the creams will restock?
its been 1 month since the official Adidas and Ruvilla drop. Some restocks but I'm starting to lose hope they aren't going to restock anymore... I'm still patiently waiting and grasping onto the last  bit of hope though.

Did they even make the Mystery Greys or Creams in a size 14 or should I just stop looking?
I asked the same question about the creams/talc about 2000 posts ago and no one answered. I don't know about the new grey pair, but they did make Creams in 14/15.

This thread is too big/fast for it's own good.

I asked the same question about the creams/talc about 2000 posts ago and no one answered. I don't know about the new grey pair, but they did make Creams in 14/15.

This thread is too big/fast for it's own good.
Thanks for the reply. I did see a pair of the mystery grays on ebay in size 14 after I posted too.  At least there is hope. Not a lot of hope, but still some.

Hi Mates,

Just need your opinions.

Have the opportunity to cop a pair HypeBeast UB at around USD$600. Do you all think it's a reasonable deal given that US8 is like really unavailable everywhere?

Cheers

Hi Mates,

Just need your opinions.

Have the opportunity to cop a pair HypeBeast UB at around USD$600. Do you all think it's a reasonable deal given that US8 is like really unavailable everywhere?

Cheers
No, not for an UB IMO. Even if it's the HB UB.

Adidas can't keep up the supply for the demand of the UBs. Even FSR of certain GRs are hard to come by. I'd give it another month or so to see if creams and other ltds restock.

Last edited:
For the Grey Wools on RoadRunner this morning, for those who ordered, did yall get any confirmation  that your order is good to go? because I just called to see if i can  still pre-order and rep told me it was a website glitch this morning and there are no wools....

I got an order confirmation. Not sure if it's 100% in the clear though

What do you guys think of making a poor mans HB x UB?

Get core blacks, uncage, paint heel cup white. I think it would be a fun project.

In before "Painting the heel cup is too hard cause of the raised letters, blah blah blah".

Adidas can't keep up the supply for the demand of the UBs. Even FSR of certain GRs are hard to come by. I'd give it another month or so to see if creams and other ltds restock.
Looks kinda like what is happening to Adidas that happened to Nike for their Racers.

It was a great tech, good looking shoe but they didn't expect it to sell SO much and especially for such a huge corporation, their operational flow is not as fast as Zara's.

So when they realized the potential and sales figure, they had to ramp up production for the OGs - which only start shipping in bigger restock amounts to retailers the past weeks.

Hopefully we will see more production quantities for their upcoming releases, although they can keep some colorways more limited in nature.

IMO that's the best for Adidas to do so, by making UBs easily accessible where you could walk in and purchase with some more limited quantities colorway to keep the hype train running.

What do you guys think of the Uncaged UB's that are releasing next year?
You mean the Adidas Free 3.0's?
roll.gif

thought something happened today but as usual, nothing.

People really think Nike is scared of Adidas. Lulz.

Everyone relax.

Back
Top Bottom