ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some probably purchased through that fb group hook up then turns around and resale for double
mean.gif
That is a shame... I bought mine to wear them daily..

Last edited:
You can find core black on the bay for a few bucks more.. I posted a link a couple of days ago they were going for 155-160 shipped..
Saw those prices for small sizes only unfortunately. regular mens sizes are retail.
This is actually a good idea. Has anybody attempted painting the primeknit?
Ive attempted to repaint my city light pure boosts. it has a similar cloth/canvas like material to the primeknit and it actually worked out.

Last edited:

Is boost material washer safe? Toothbrush, water, and soap not working out so well.
If the stain is bad it might have seeped in the boost material and theres no way of removing it based on experience. see what other people say though.

If the stain is bad it might have seeped in the boost material and theres no way of removing it based on experience. see what other people say though.
Yeah, had a little stain on mine Triple Whites Midsoles.... Jason Marks, Soap and brush not working....

Anyone have a solution to how best we can clean it....

who gives a got damn about that golf ball.

On another note, i had to step in and play hoops with my sons team I coach, wearing 3m.

Came out in one piece, but only because I'm nimble like a cat. But all i could think about was rolling my ankle or ripping my achilles, which i did many years ago water skiing.

I'm still dope

what are those olives and burgundy ones going for these days?
i remember some members here getting em from the fb group...

i also sent a link for the burgs via pm to some guy who asked me, not sure if he bought them. comes out to around 230 shipped to the states if i recall correctly

On another note, i had to step in and play hoops with my sons team I coach, wearing 3m.

Came out in one piece, but only because I'm nimble like a cat. But all i could think about was rolling my ankle or ripping my achilles, which i did many years ago water skiing.

I'm still dope
Lol. I imagined you out of breath and dusting off your UB as you told this story.

For those of you who got RRS cancellations, did you guys receive a confirmation email as well or only the "BAM! We received your order" email?

Last edited:
For those of you who got RRSd, did you guys receive a confirmation email as well or only the "BAM! We received your order" email?
I got the initial BAM! and then later in the day a confirmation email. Then after checking my order status on the site several times today, it finally switched to closed/cancelled.

I got the initial BAM! and then later in the day a confirmation email. Then after checking my order status on the site several times today, it finally switched to closed/cancelled.
that's weird. i got both and no cancellation yet for 2 orders. the wool greys and the blacks.

Lol. I imagined you out of breath and dusting off your UB as you told this story.

out of breath, YES.

But my shoes were flawless. You'd think there were snakes all over the court. Any foot that was about to step on me was denied entrance. Dipping and diving, like prancer.

This is actually a good idea. Has anybody attempted painting the primeknit?
I've painted mesh and flyknit before. Used GAC-900 and a heat gun to set it. Not sure how the heat gun will work with primeknit though. Water and angelus paint works just as well supposedly.

You can find core black on the bay for a few bucks more.. I posted a link a couple of days ago they were going for 155-160 shipped..

Those don't have Continental sole though.

Saw those prices for small sizes only unfortunately. regular mens sizes are retail.

Ive attempted to repaint my city light pure boosts. it has a similar cloth/canvas like material to the primeknit and it actually worked out.

Nice, do you remember what you used?

I'm still dope
Oh man I had the same experience coaching my little cousin and almost got crossed by a little kid while I wearing flyknit lunar 1s loose lmao.

Back
Top Bottom