ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All that being said, I completely understand the hype behind the Chalks. After rocking them a bunch, I think they've become my favorite colorway.

I've oop'd and not gotten shouted out, but not too concerned about it.

Speaking of which, shouts to @supunc
 for the OOP on the 11.5 3Ms last week. The homie is very stoked.

Dude that wasn't an oop...I thought i was trading you for the sns pair? Haha jp bro happy to help out...i know you'd do the same ...u one of the good people on NT!

Didn't someone (Kanye's barber?) tweet a pic of the Cream though and people weren't sure if it was going to release or not.
yea but i don't think kanye's barber tweeting a pic of Creams is enough to justify Kanye being responsible for the hype lol

and they look nothing like yeezys when they're uncaged; don't know why people keep comparing UBs and 350s

Very nice! Every time I see you post something, I always equate your avatar to your post, I'm thinking 'wtf do you have to be sad about with those?!"
Hahaha, that made me chuckle. I certainly don't have anything to be sad about with these releases. I'm sure when I made my avatar, it was a different case at the time. 
laugh.gif

Glad I was able to get my 10.5 in the MGs. Was kicking myself for not pulling the trigger last week when I had the chance...Now just need some Creams...

got the MGs in today. a little underwhelming in person imo. i'll take a better look when im back home

Last edited:
Ultra boosts are not a hyped shoe...they are an amazing shoe and everyone realizes the quality and wants a pair. Imo thats not hype. 

And tbh its good to see that people can appreciate a well executed shoe and not just buy into hyped limited releases or hyped releases that wouldnt sell if there was no hype. 

Last edited:
Just talked to customer service at RRS to find out about my order and which blacks they were since someone said they could possibly be the gradients. She looked up the style number and sku and both came back as the core blacks (S77417) for anybody that was wondering. Lets hope this is the case!
Man, that's awesome. I was actually looking for the core blacks, and I told myself I'd return it if it was the gradients. Now I know I dont have to return it 
smile.gif

Rep'd. 

I think he meant the website.

Regardless I've always been curious if there are a lot of UBs in germany due to the headquarters being in Herzogenaurach
There was a German website with good sizes of OG purps, I think they were even on sale at one point. Sadly, no shipping to the US.

https://www.trends-sport.de/
I have a German homie I ship stuff to but I've been putting him through a lot lately 
laugh.gif

I must be one of the unlucky ones who has to pay tax on Villa, so just went ahead and copped from adc with shop runner.

Back
Top Bottom