ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah... i think i'm just becoming a shoe collector at this point lol. but i'll hold back. talk some more sense into me!!!!!

cop another pair of UB;s that you don't currently have at the moment, instead of the triple whites. There's legit 7-10 fantastic color ways to choose from.

cop another pair of UB;s that you don't currently have at the moment, instead of the triple whites. There's legit 7-10 fantastic color ways to choose from.
i got that OG, whites, and a 3M coming in this friday! WOOOOOO. im thinking of driving up to proper long beach for those creams lol

i got that OG, whites, and a 3M coming in this friday! WOOOOOO. im thinking of driving up to proper long beach for those creams lol

I wish i could make that trip and try for myself, but its going to be semi stupid there tomorrow.

Definitely curious.

He seems to be getting into the reseller game with these new prices.

Those triple white UBs w/ white outsoles that he's charging $380 for should be dropping here in the spring.

its like he's making up for the "deals" he was passing out with the Burgs and Olives. Triple whites are not worth $120 more than Burgs/Olives, to me. I don't care how limited the triple whites are.

Yeah I can't bring myself to do it considering I already have 3 pairs of whites.

It's cool man some people here know I've tried to help them cop and no I wasn't gonna oop for retail or for resell. The people I have tried to help have thanked me in my PMs. And I will try to help them again whenever they need something.
You tried to help me out with those creams when we thought it might drop in soho and i was out of the city. that was good looks, even though they never dropped in store haha

It's cool man some people here know I've tried to help them cop and no I wasn't gonna oop for retail or for resell. The people I have tried to help have thanked me in my PMs. And I will try to help them again whenever they need something.
NT needs more people like you sir.

Last edited:
Been a fan of the UBs since 02/15.  I have about 6 flyknits, and they've been in hibernation for exactly a year. Crazy how comfortable UBs are. Yes, I am a little disappointed Kanye publicized these, but I guess w/o that plug, Adidas probably doesn't make more CWs. I just ordered some grays from Finishline with a discount I had. 

My humble collection (my ranking below)

1.) Kolors X Adidas - unique CW (bought on Mr Porter at retail)

2.) White - just clean and goes with everything. But, yes, it comes with a price. Need to throw in wash every month as it's impossible to keep clean. Thought about the Kolor white/green, but these all whites are enough for me.

3.) Orange 

4.) Navy Blue (looks black from pics, but these are Navys)

5.) Yellow - someone had to finish last. 

I had the early black (with blue heel tab) and wore those every day at the gym. Left them in Vegas last summer (so those are missing  here). The biggest complaint on the original issuances was how well they could hold up. People complained the sole was wearing out after 300 miles. I never had those issues, but then again I am not a "heavy runner."  I had others complain these were not minimal running shoes. My response is they were never intended to be. These are for people who want heel cushion and not feel constricted if their feet swell. Nonetheless, I consider these the best running shoes I have. I wear them to the gym, on the weekends, and sometimes on casual Fridays at work. I preface this all by saying, I never liked an Adidas running shoes before these. Always wore Asics, Brooks and Nike. 

I considered the all blacks last week, and they were available on AD online; but thought the Navys covered me for now. Like the creams, but can't justify paying more than retail for them. 

Last edited:
i dont think burgs and olives released in HK, not sure where pakho gets em from

Last edited:
Damn not worth driving from the valley for me, especially if there's a good chance of not getting my size

SNS pair arrived yesterday, no ball or tee, but they are dope.

Here's a crappy picture of my collection so far:

Whites, OG, Navy, J & D and the SNS pair.

Back
Top Bottom