ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The J&Ds have a leather insole, leather cage, and leather tongue tab as well as a white OG sole. 

The new triple whites look to be just like the GR whites but with the new continental sole in white. 
Pairs i have seen already of this "2016" are indeed Triple white. No "off_white" primeknit like the GR's

The J&Ds have a leather insole, leather cage, and leather tongue tab as well as a white OG sole. 

The new triple whites look to be just like the GR whites (first or second gen...im not sure on the upper) but with the new continental sole in white. 
Thanks for the info. Rep'd. And here I am thinking I'm stuntin' in my GR's. Lol.
roll.gif

Looks just like the AW UB's. Can someone please point out the difference? Haha.

The new triple whites look to be just like the GR whites (first or second gen...im not sure on the upper) but with the new continental sole in white. 
The new ones have a different knit pattern than the og whites. It's the same knit pattern as the wave/gradients, but the threads are all straight white. Pics have been posted in here before several times.

The shoes pictured in that IG post earlier will not be releasing aside from on eBay for $500+ once people get theirs from Pakho.

Hoping I can trade my extra NMD for SNS UB if when I strike out the end of this week.

Has RRS canceled any core black orders? Can't beat that $125
Mine hasn't yet. It still says backordered. My two attempts at Grey Wools both say cancelled however (1 before ordering the core blacks, and one after), so take that as you will.

Shoprunner is a service that ships for some merchants. It is free 2-3 day shipping at the retailers that do partner with it. You can sign up for a free trial and then cancel before the trial is over. I've had it for years ever since the initial trial I had. What happened was my trial was ending and i set it to not renew and I took my CC off the profile. Every year they just e-mail saying, hey you are about to expire, but don't worry, here is another year on us! (for the past few years lol) 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Shoprunner is a service that ships for some merchants. It is free 2-3 day shipping at the retailers that do partner with it. You can sign up for a free trial and then cancel before the trial is over. I've had it for years ever since the initial trial I had. What happened was my trial was ending and i set it to not renew and I took my CC off the profile. Every year they just e-mail saying, hey you are about to expire, but don't worry, here is another year on us! (for the past few years lol) :smokin  

Yeah I've had friends sign up and never pay a single cent..

I used shoprunner a lot when they were with dominos last year, it covered the delivery fee, but they stopped that partnership since Nov/Dec 
mean.gif

Shoprunner is a service that ships for some merchants. It is free 2-3 day shipping at the retailers that do partner with it. You can sign up for a free trial and then cancel before the trial is over. I've had it for years ever since the initial trial I had. What happened was my trial was ending and i set it to not renew and I took my CC off the profile. Every year they just e-mail saying, hey you are about to expire, but don't worry, here is another year on us! (for the past few years lol) 
smokin.gif

Just signed up for it, can't find an option to remove my CC from the profile though.

Just signed up for it, can't find an option to remove my CC from the profile though.
Hmm, not sure if they changed anything or not, I haven't really looked at it in a while.

Here is what it looks like for me right now:

Maybe you can remove it after you cancel? Not sure

Here we go! LOL

Does it work with all adidas shoes on the site?

Or mostly runners.

Works out cuz I mostly cop boosts now so I'm sure it may be just fine for me

Back
Top Bottom