ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

where'd you find this?! I've been wanting to find some of these groups on facebook, but I'm a size 14 in Ultra Boosts. Any leads on groups etc? Like I know people that sell/buy jordans and nikes have that. But where'd you find this?
this particular group was: Shoe Game Los Angeles ( Buy-Sell-Trade )

any clue what size the woodwoods go up to? also, silly question but where are they dropping?
Think both pairs is uk3.5-11.5 or 12 even though one is considered womens. Woodwood gets the initial launch. $160 conversion and $14-$15 for US shipping. Ordering both gives you free shipping, but im wondering if that puts you at risk of incurring customs fees

will it be that bad? lol

dont think ima wake up early then
I'm curious... I didn't try to get SNS at all. I did get yeezys today somehow (second try.. last try was moonrocks which I spent 7 hours trying different websites.. got the yeezys in legit 25minutes after they i got the adidas alerts tweet). I really like the wood wood's though.. I'd rather have them+mystery greys over the yeezys I just got but I'm not really one to resell.

I'm curious... I didn't try to get SNS at all. I did get yeezys today somehow (second try.. last try was moonrocks which I spent 7 hours trying different websites.. got the yeezys in legit 25minutes after they i got the adidas alerts tweet). I really like the wood wood's though.. I'd rather have them+mystery greys over the yeezys I just got but I'm not really one to resell.
Id trade ya for creams. haha

Yea ADC has a bunch of sizes for the Grey wools, you think I might as well pay retail for it?

If you have the patience to deal with RRS you could wait it out. I just said screw it and got them for retail after trying for a couple weeks...wanted them for work.

If you have the patience to deal with RRS you could wait it out. I just said screw it and got them for retail after trying for a couple weeks...wanted them for work.

Same I been hunting for a discount for a few weeks already but so far no luck. I'll probably wait a week or so if not screw it I might as well pull the trigger and pay retail for them.

Back
Top Bottom