ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the blacked out sole on those make it look even worst.

I'm still a game time decision on the black soles, if they do come out.

Never was a fan of an all black shoe. I need something to change it up a bit. White sole just looks great to me.

Its why i hated the PB 350's. Too uniform looking.

I tried really hard to get on racers. They do look really nice on feet, it's just the Flyknit is too stiff and not sock like enough. I also feel like I'm going to tip over while I wear them because the midsole is so narrow. I've got a pair of trainers coming in soon and I hope those feel better, becuase I really do like how they look. Comfort wise it's simple: Ultra boost wins easily. But no one can say racers are trash. They're only made for narrow footed people imo

I know there are fake all white UBs out there, but are there fakes in other colorways too? I'm looking to buy a pair of burgundys and want to make sure that I'm educated on the subject.

I know there are fake all white UBs out there, but are there fakes in other colorways too? I'm looking to buy a pair of burgundys and want to make sure that I'm educated on the subject.

There are fakes of most of the UB colorways out there and that definitely includes the burgs.

I'd say the burgs are one of the sketchier colorways to buy now because they were one of the first to be truly limited since they never dropped in the US so there are a lot of fakes out there.

So far I still haven't seen any burgs that have the new, more convincing fake boost material but I'm sure they're coming soon.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Black boost is almost here.  Why would someone do this to their J&Ds?!

I guess as long as this cat is happy and wearing them then it's all good.  Unless they're a 12 and then he should've given them to me.

Last edited:

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Black boost is almost here.  Why would someone do this to their J&Ds?!

I guess as long as this cat is happy and wearing them then it's all good.  Unless they're a 12 and then he should've given them to me.
Those black boost are not as bad as the 3m with black boost. I could use that in the office. Lol.

Ugh I saw that on IG earlier, heartbreaking.

Coulda just done that to some core blacks & eaten several lobster dinners off the money they made selling those to someone who actually wanted the J&Ds.

Ugh I saw that on IG earlier, heartbreaking.

Coulda just done that to some core blacks & eaten several lobster dinners off the money they made selling those to someone who actually wanted the J&Ds.
Well he couldve used Core blacks instead of J&D or they could just not black out the boost. What a waste!

I've been sleeping so hard on the Boost, man.

I can't believe I've been paying $100+ for that **** Nike has been turning out.

And a Retro Jordan? LMAO, never again bruh. I rock the IV's heavily, I mean real heavy, but outside of those, nah man.

Have just about every color in those clunky *** Future low and, I'll be mowing my lawn in those by Spring.

Boost fan here. Everyone wants to walk on pillows right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom