ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought the black UB when they first released it with a 40% off Adidas coupon. Didn't feel that comfortable to me and the soles were squeaky as **** on hardwood floors.

But the SNS/WW/3M makes me want to give them a second chance.

Anyone know where I can cop 3M for retail or SNS for <$300 in size 12?

Last edited:
I've been sleeping so hard on the Boost, man.

I can't believe I've been paying $100+ for that **** Nike has been turning out.

And a Retro Jordan? LMAO, never again bruh. I rock the IV's heavily, I mean real heavy, but outside of those, nah man.

Have just about every color in those clunky *** Future low and, I'll be mowing my lawn in those by Spring.

Boost fan here. Everyone wants to walk on pillows right
Welcome to the world of superior comfort, bruh bruh.

There's no going back now.  Boost changed things, forever.  Coziest Tings

Last edited:
I swear i don't want to but I see myself collecting ultra boosts in all colorways. I dress up and look at my tons of selections of shoes and it all goes back to the ultra boost lol. I can't stand anything else. The comfort is real

I swear i don't want to but I see myself collecting ultra boosts in all colorways. I dress up and look at my tons of selections of shoes and it all goes back to the ultra boost lol. I can't stand anything else. The comfort is real

no shipping confirmation yet from SNS for the wood wood...come on, if you dont have in stock what i ordered at least send me an email about it

im curious what everyone thinks of the "ultra boost ST"

worth a thought?
The STs fit the same as the 1st Ultras but they are bulky as hell on foot. For running they might be good but not for fashion.

To whoever was asking about the color on the CNY, I'll try to take a picture tonight comparing it to the original navy pair.
I also need to get around to taking a picture of my collection of twelve pairs

What colorways do you have?

To whoever was asking about the color on the CNY, I'll try to take a picture tonight comparing it to the original navy pair.
I also need to get around to taking a picture of my collection of twelve pairs

id like to see that, just to get a better idea of it, thanks man.

As for boost running peoples shoe collections, I agree there, the thought actually just came into my head of trimming down what I have this morning. The first shoe I reach for every day is a boost shoe, and I need to remind myself I have so many other choices and sort of force myself into wearing something else. Like today Im rocking some lebron 11 lows..why am I doing this to myself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom