ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright so no point waiting. Just go to the bay then?
I would say so, not much of a worry about fakes either. Seems like they're not that much over retail ATM. Sometimes with tax + shipping "retail" ends up around $200 anyway.

Exactly ^^

Excited to get my grey wools in next couple days and get another fresh pair in rotation. Employee discount hook up helps.

Exactly ^^

Excited to get my grey wools in next couple days and get another fresh pair in rotation. Employee discount hook up helps.
Very nice very nice

I'm glad I haven't pulled the trigger on WW yet, seems like prices are coming down

Any websites with core black below retail? I know adidas EU had them on sale... Hate to pay retail if I don't have to.... Tia

What did you use to darken the gradient?

I heard someone on NT mixed paint with water do dye the pk so I just used some acrylic paint I had at home and tried it out. Seems ok but the prime knit is definitely stiffer. Doesn't really feel different on foot though.

Shoes that I'm rocking at the gym today. What do you guys think about Energy Boosts?

I also stopped by the mall and got some Ultra Boosts for less than retail.
happy.gif
energy is probably better for all-weather running/jogging , worth to have a pair

^^ energy boost all white is the dopest

anyway patiently waiting for the UB x Solebox

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get wool greys or MG size 9 for retail? Also looking core blacks for under retail. I 1/2 sized up on wool greys and sold them because they were too long.

My 3M pair came in and they are :pimp: but I did have to take the insole out since they are really snug. Might go with a sz 14 next time and see how they feel since I'm not sure if they will stretch a little bit after a few more wears
View media item 1940048

Looks good. The uppers do look pretty form fitting for you. Wearing mine now [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Feel like the 3M is one of the more snug uppers, compared to a wool pair.

It's worth nothing (again..) that taking the insole out does make a pretty big difference if they feel snug.

Last edited:
Wonder if anyone will do a pantone color of the year custom. Anybody found any pics of the Olive PK NMDs?

Back
Top Bottom