ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll hold on to them til I hear more info about the white camo PK's
adidas-nmd-pk-white-camo_copy_qpuimh.jpg

You mean these????? they drop next saturday

Split hems will be as cool as pinrolls and cuffed track pants are now, this time next year. Bell bottoms will be shortly after, I'm sure, then back to heavy starched Levis w/ the crease.

Everything is wack until it's cool, again.

MJ gets bagged on for his attire, he's about to be back in style

Last edited:
Just had a restock at my adidas of the white ultraboost's and I copped a pair size 10 for 137. Debating if I should keep them or let them go...
dude which adidas? my friend is LA has been on THE HUNT for white UBs in size 10. i would like to point him in the right direction.

Split hems will be as cool as pinrolls and cuffed track pants are now, this time next year. Bell bottoms will be shortly after, I'm sure, then back to heavy starched Levis w/ the crease.

Everything is wack until it's cool, again.

MJ gets bagged on for his attire, he's about to be back in style
Man i'll never go back to bell bottoms. It will keep me from showing off my UBs. Lol.

Going on 4 days now with my order for core blacks from FNL and its still processing i don't understand why they just don't cancel the order

god i bloody hate SNS's site, especially the new anti spam system. It's impossible to get limited sneakers on that stupid site.

god i bloody hate SNS's site, especially the new anti spam system. It's impossible to get limited sneakers on that stupid site.
when they dropped the moonrocks, they had an email list a few thousand could sign up to, and they emailed a link out at some random time. seemed to work pretty well. even if the site was hammered, it was less congested than this. 

when they dropped the moonrocks, they had an email list a few thousand could sign up to, and they emailed a link out at some random time. seemed to work pretty well. even if the site was hammered, it was less congested than this. 

Well they dont do it anymore for other hyped releases

You would think that "one of world's leading sneaker store" would have good server and system, but No.

You would think that "one of world's leading sneaker store" would have good server and system, but No.

Did they even put sizes up? They did in-store first so it's likely you & a few thousand others were all trying for 2-3 pairs. I wouldn't get too worked up about it, chances were extremely thin.

Their servers used to work fairly well even for hyped releases until maybe two years ago. The extra traffic increased interest in sneakers, resellers, bots etc. brought since then is probably what causes their servers to crash for releases like this. I guess they don't see extra value in spending money for servers they only need every once in a while to sell four pairs of shoes that are left over from an instore release.

Their servers used to work fairly well even for hyped releases until maybe two years ago. The extra traffic increased interest in sneakers, resellers, bots etc. brought since then is probably what causes their servers to crash for releases like this. I guess they don't see extra value in spending money for servers they only need every once in a while to sell four pairs of shoes that are left over from an instore release.

Oh well, their loss.

Back
Top Bottom