ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing special about the collab/non-world tour boxes, are on the label. It's a silhouette/outline of a UB instead of a product photo.

It's like that on my HB, SNS, both WoodWoods, and I'm willing to bet the label on the HS is as well (haven't bothered to search reseller pics)

Last edited:
The only thing special about the collab/non-world tour boxes, are on the label. It's a silhouette/outline of a UB instead of a product photo.

It's like that on my HB, SNS, both WoodWoods, and I'm willing to bet the HS is as well (haven't bothered to search reseller pics)
Yes, this silhouette/outline is also present on the Tag.   

All I missed was people crying over taking a L and a bunch of humble brags. Not to mention the talk of suicide and rape.

Oh, well I'll check back in as we get closer to the next release.

Just bought those SNS from the link someone posted earlier..got refunded 2 mins later [emoji]128557[/emoji] Wondering if I should drop 690 on solebox

Honestly, I own the HB, SNS and Solebox, but I like the black/3M ltd and silver ltd joints the best.  Both look really good on foot.  I am trying to double up on both before they disappear.  Still haven't been able to come up on the Creams, but they are on my radar!
nerd.gif

I just really got the urge to find a burgundy pair, but thats probably not going to happen now.

Back
Top Bottom