ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champs LV has fsr of only the core blacks in for men. Adidas LV had a 7 or 7.5 and a 13 in MG. Core black in a 9.5.

Hey guys, I don't frequent the boost thread very often, but I have a quick question. I wear a 10.5 US in energy boosts. I am looking to get my first pair of ultras. Should I stick with a size 10.5 or size up/down? Thanks in advance!

got my solebox in. the sizing is so weird. got a 10 which is my true size for other ultra boosts. even though theyre the same length they fit a little "big" like .25? the knit just seems to be way stretchier than my other pairs. everything is good except the extra space in the toebox area. might try to get a 9.5 idk 

got my solebox in. the sizing is so weird. got a 10 which is my true size for other ultra boosts. even though theyre the same length they fit a little "big" like .25? the knit just seems to be way stretchier than my other pairs. everything is good except the extra space in the toebox area. might try to get a 9.5 idk 
Nice, did you cop for retail?

Man salty I missed these 3m on ebay. They were like 230 shipped and I sent him a message about invoice. Hits me back later that they were just sold. Might have to go make some air max zero IDs to heal my heart lol

fnl has a pair of white 10.5 in stock - worth a try - finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod790514

whats the style code for the Navys at Champssports? and how do i locate one?
adidas style code is S77415

the champs sku I got from a NJ employee is 888 597 614 158

The store I called in NJ had a FSR and then later today a FSR showed up on ebay.  (with markup of course).

I really hope no one is stupid enough to pay that much for them. I hope they drop down to around $300-$325 ugh

Back
Top Bottom